Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best veryfewstars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best veryfewstars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, very....emotional love story in hindi, i very very love you, to say something in a very soft voice, how to say i love you very much,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Mohammed Khan

Atishay jain

Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pulwama_attack

read more
As lots of stars were coming there!

#pulwama_attack Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Cold Summers

Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And yet eachone peeping out of their cages every night,
with every shine whispering a story left unheard &
every twinkle twitching with a longing pain to be told,
waiting up there, to catch hold of some eyes,
that eagerly searches for a soulmate without lies !
 Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Are they mourning for the martyrs 
who lost their lives?  Shut off switches
instead of going on candlelight marches. Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

#Collab #yqbaba #ShortStory #Nature #Stars life Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which seemed odd...
Suddenly I realized that it had been ages that I had been under the night sky...
Away from the constant cacophony of the traffic..
Away from the jungle of concrete..
Just away from everything & everyone I chased over the years.. Back to Mother Nature.. #collab #yqbaba #shortstory #nature #stars #life 
Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

read more
And yet eachone peeping out of their cages every night,
with every shine whispering a story left unheard &
every twinkle twitching with a longing pain to be told,
waiting up there, to catch hold of some eyes,
that eagerly searches for a soulmate without lies !

अनूप मल्होत्रा

read more
There are very few stars in sky tonight, I think stars have also realised that she has left me.  Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine

Hira Vajahat

Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Pulvama

read more
Which just ascended the heavens from Pulvama, leaving behind their people in shadow of tears,and themselves resting in the final abode with heart of bravery,still being remembered.

#Pulvama attack. Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine

Kashaf Aysel

Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote#Childhood

read more

And deep scars in the heart..
But this view of stars  fills up my scars,
As it brings back the sweet memories of  past.... Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote#childhood

sanjana ranjan

read more
But there is relief to see that at least few stars are left in sky bt on Earth we lost our grt stars.
RIP for brave soldiers. Collab and complete these story describing the sky. #veryfewstars #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification