Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SolarEclipse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SolarEclipse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about attention all planets of the solar federation, brightest planet in the solar system, the planets of the solar system, scattered solar radiation is called, 14 december 2020 solar eclipse in india,

• 79 Followers
  • 87 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sahil Sartaj

MOON 🌙 CLOUDS 💨 SUN ☀️ #SolarEclipse #Sun #clouds #Moon #News

read more
mute video

Muthulakshmi

heck yeah but I'm going regardless

©Muthulakshmi #SolarEclipse

Mohita S. Siddharth

Repower with Reiki_ Certification 1.0! Indeed it was the most memorable moment of my first ever Mumbai journey. In the past 3 years of my friendship with Varsha @varshakandharicoach she has helped me get my life together and now i was blessed with the opportunity to learn Reiki and be with her on her birthday for my Level 1 certification. I am so proud to be a part of this tribe. Thanks to the magazine that featured us Congratulations Varsha for being featured Certified Reiki Level 1 thanks to #News #Selfempowerment #shreyamusings #SolarEclipse #accreditation #SolarEclipse2023 #reikienergy #manifestationcoaching #selflovecoach #eclipsesolar

read more
mute video

Right To Education

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

Surya grahan 2023 in India time: First solar eclipse of the year. The first solar eclipse of the year will take place on April 20. As per astrology, it will occur in Aries and Ashwini Nakshatra. As far as the timing of the first solar eclipse of 2023 is concerned, it will start at 7:04 am and end at 12:29 pm.

©KhaultiSyahi #SolarEclipse2023 #SolarEclipse #eclipse #20April #today #watchout #khaultisyahi #Precaution #takecare #BeAware

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties❤ Collab on our exclusive #SolarEclipse wallpaper and write your thoughts. #rzvariousphases #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more

and play on the strings of a love divine
Even when you wax or wane, for
You make every heart your domain Hello Resties❤

Collab on our exclusive #solareclipse wallpaper and write your thoughts. 

#rzvariousphases #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Mayank Sharma

दिल से दिल का मिलना भी अभी बाकी है गुलों में गुलाब का खिलना भी अभी बाकी है ❤️❤️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidiquotes #Moon #SolarEclipse #मलंग #yqquotes #yqtales

read more

अजी, अभी आपके जाने में जरा सा वक्त है 
अभी तो चाँद की चूड़ी पहनाने का वक्त है! दिल से दिल का मिलना भी अभी बाकी है 
गुलों में गुलाब का खिलना भी अभी बाकी है ❤️❤️

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidiquotes #moon #solareclipse #मलंग  #yqquotes #yqtales

Sudhansu Senapati

Celestial Romance

Her soothing beams not her own,
Mere reflection from her surface,
Moves around looking at Him,
The little one stares at a distance.

She invisible in His glorious brightness,
In hushed steps, measured ones,
Moved closer, kissed burning globe,
Who can dare but She.

Slowly obscures His face with Her,
In darkness desire mitigated,
Long period of celibacy ended,
Corona of rays radiating beyond.

All mortals witness their signet ring,
Celestial event of their play in space.

#moon #solareclipse #sun

Sudhansu Senapati

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATsolareclipsebg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Adorn this #SolarEclipse BG with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
A celestial event,
Game Sun and Moon play.
Moon puts veil on Sun,
Proclaims " what if I stay here" .

Covers him slowly making figures,
Signet ring  for the stars,
Ferocious sun sheds its ego,
Covered by the tiny one.

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATsolareclipsebg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Adorn this #solareclipse BG with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Suchita Pandey

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATsolareclipsebg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Adorn this #SolarEclipse BG with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
तु हजार बार भी रूठे तो मना लुगी तुझे,💕
मगर देख, प्यार में शामिल कोई दुसरा न हो.. OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATsolareclipsebg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Adorn this #solareclipse BG with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification