Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longdistance  Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longdistance  Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for him long distance, cute love quotes for your boyfriend long distance, sad love quotes for him long distance, long distance love quotes, inspirational love quotes for long distance relationships,

• 9 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Nojoto English

Record a video to share your long-distance relationship story. #longdistance Video #longdistance #Love #longdistance  #video 

read more

Adarsh Yadav (Sweet boy)

https://youtu.be/ejpWTh7DYGE youtube channel link long distance relationship poetry #longdistance #lovepoetry #Poetry https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWQk761zQbznr1gecBecXiA #longdistance  #Yedoorian #Trending #sadlovepoetry #supportme #breakupshayari #longdistance 

read more

Shailendra Shail

Ye Dooriyaan ..इन्तिज़ारtereliye #longdistance #Nozoto #NozotoNews #longdistance  #कविता #nojotovideo #longdistance 

read more

Rishî Mishra

Door Rhu ya Paas 
प्यार kr lena... 

सपनों me hmse Mulakaat kr lena... 

Yaad aau Toh मेरी Mohabbat
 yaad kr lena... 

Door rhu ya paas प्यार kr lena
Mujhe apne नाम kr lena... 

Hmse Milne ka intjaam kr lena
Bs hmse प्यार kr Lena...

#rishi #Beauty #longdistance #longdistance  #Eid #eidmubarak #Love #SAD #sadlove #online #shyari  Anshuman tripathi

Zara Sogra

👉you are unique.👯
👉 you have different talents and abilities 👩‍✈️👩‍🎓
👉. you don’t have to always follow in the footsteps of others . and most important , 👫
👉you should always remind yourself that 
👉you don't have to do what everyone else is doing and have a responsibility to develop the talents you have been given .
💟🕺 🏌️🤹🏇🤼⛷️💃💟 #twilight #selfcar#businesswomen #affirmation #quotes#nojotokirdaar
#longdistance 

DEVENDRA KUMAR

longdistance  #story

read more
Long Distance Relationship

Only those couples can survive in a long distance relationship who are emotionally stable to each other. Sometimes lover's get very much angry with their partner for very unusual reason. It is advised not to do such mistakes till the time you both are in a long distance relationship and also if you are living closely to each other. 

You must always involve yourself in your partner’s life. Ask about your partner's issues in the life and ask from her that - How was the day? You should always care genuinely for her. You can talk her through video calls. You can virtually date each other. You must always show some creativity in your life to show your love for each other. 

In your entire life you both should never lose trust in each other. Always keep yourself honest towards your partner. You both should take out some time to talk about each other likes and dislikes. You should always listen to each other very carefully and both of you should take care of each other needs as well.

Always try to give interesting surprises to your partner. You both can do this by sending love letters or some unexpected gifts to each other. 

Always communicate with each other if there are any issues in your love life. Your interest for each other should never end because you both are not physically together due to the minute reason of long distance relationship. If you both will always keep yourself happy together than your long distance relationship will definitely convert into a close relationship one day. 

- Devendra Kumar #longdistance 

Deepaksparky

•🌸 °💕captain @deepaksparky 💜 •🌸 •💕Follow me @deepaksparky for more Quotes, cutie pics and vids💜 •🌸 •💕Turn on post notification💜 •🌸 •💕Credits to the artist ✒ DM me if u want ur picture with my poems and quotes 💜 #thought #lovequotes #lovelife #longdistancerelationship #loveforever #nojotophoto #loveposts #relationshipgoals #Love  #lovequotes  #loveshayri  #couplegoals  #lovereading #lover  #lovely  #us_love  #lovememes  #hjstory #loversandfriends  #lovers  #lifeislove  #loveislife  #loveyou  #relationshipmemes  #loverz  #truelove  #lovelifeoutside  #longdistance  #cutecouples  #livewithlove  #couplelovescenes 

read more
 •🌸
°💕captain @deepaksparky 💜
•🌸
•💕Follow me @deepaksparky for more  Quotes, cutie pics and vids💜
•🌸
•💕Turn on post notification💜
•🌸
•💕Credits to the artist ✒ DM me if u want ur picture with my poems and quotes 💜

Deepaksparky

•🌸 °💕I don't own any of these pics💜 •🌸 •💕Follow me @deepaksparky for more cutie pics and vids💜 •🌸 •💕Turn on post notification💜 •🌸 •💕Credits to the artist ✒ DM me if u want ur art removed💜 #Quote #lovequotes #lovelife #longdistancerelationship #loveforever #nojotophoto #loveposts #relationshipgoals #Love  #lovequotes  #loveshayri  #couplegoals  #lovereading #lover  #lovely  #us_love  #lovememes  #hjstory #loversandfriends  #lovers  #lifeislove  #loveislife  #loveyou  #relationshipmemes  #loverz  #truelove  #lovelifeoutside  #longdistance  #cutecouples  #livewithlove  #couplelovescenes 

read more
 •🌸
°💕I don't own any of these pics💜
•🌸
•💕Follow me @deepaksparky for more cutie pics and vids💜
•🌸
•💕Turn on post notification💜
•🌸
•💕Credits to the artist ✒ DM me if u want ur art removed💜

Arc Kay

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification