Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nayak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nayak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kavita krishnamurthy nayak nahi khalnayak hai tu, nayak nahi khalnayak hoon main gana video, nayak nahi khalnayak hoon main song, nayak nahi khalnayak hoon main, nahi nayak,

• 39 Followers
  • 37 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pritam Nayak Chhotu

Jyada Femous To Nhi #khalnayak #Nayak #कविता

read more
mute video

Srishti Yadav

Use #Nayak and imagine what you'd do if you were the Prime Minister of India. ~Gyaan of the Day~ If I was vs. If I were If I was: used when something is not true at the moment, but it can be if the speaker tried. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I will take all money from swiss bank and give it to all poor people.
Than our country will become a Happy and a rich country.
 Use #Nayak and imagine what you'd do if you were the Prime Minister of India.

~Gyaan of the Day~ 

If I was vs. If I were

If I was: used when something is not true at the moment, but it can be if the speaker tried.

Abid

Use #Nayak and imagine what you'd do if you were the Prime Minister of India. ~Gyaan of the Day~ If I was vs. If I were If I was: used when something is not true at the moment, but it can be if the speaker tried. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Then i would have certainly brought the police stations under scanners cos they are the root of corruption..  Use #Nayak and imagine what you'd do if you were the Prime Minister of India.

~Gyaan of the Day~ 

If I was vs. If I were

If I was: used when something is not true at the moment, but it can be if the speaker tried.

GYM LOVER

#Nayak Nahi Khalnayak Hu Me 😎 #હોરર

read more
mute video

insightful_ink

Good morning everyone😇 Do collab on #AMRISHPURI Meme template from #Nayak. Make your multiple memes to #memd84 #memerduniya #YQMeme.✨ Keep memeing😇 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with MEMER DUNIYA

read more
Some of our so called "Samaj Sevak" are like:

Good morning everyone😇
Do collab on #amrishpuri Meme template from #nayak.

Make your multiple memes to #memd84 #memerduniya #yqmeme.✨

Keep memeing😇 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with MEMER DUNIYA

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

read more
I would give Girls & Women their rightful Freedom equal to Boys & Men.
                 &
I would order our Indian Army
to Terminate the Terrorists 
The moment one of our Soldiers 
would have been brutally assaulted.
                  & also
I would try to apply the theory 
Of Equality at its best.  Use #Nayak and imagine what you'd do if you were the Prime Minister of India.

~Gyaan of the Day~ 

If I was vs. If I were

AYUSH SINGH

read more
I would give Girls & Women their rightful Freedom equal to Boys & Men.
                 &
I would order our Indian Army
to Terminate the Terrorists 
The moment one of our Soldiers 
would have been brutally assaulted.
                  & also
I would try to apply the theory 
Of Equality at its best.  Use #Nayak and imagine what you'd do if you were the Prime Minister of India.

~Gyaan of the Day~ 

If I was vs. If I were

The mediocre artist

#Nayak #herapheri #Funny Comedy #Memes

read more
mute video

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

read more
I would on going online voting system. Use #Nayak and imagine what you'd do if you were the Prime Minister of India.

~Gyaan of the Day~ 

If I was vs. If I were

Nikunj Sadani

Khalnayak hu main
Mujhe nayak bana do
Iss bereham dil ko
Rehem dilli sikha do
Raatein bohot jaagi hai ye aankhein
Tum isse chain se sona sikha do
Ulta seedha labz bolte hai ye zubaan
Tum isse meetha bolna sekha do
Shakk ki nazro se dekhta hu sabko
Tum mujhe pyaar se dekhna sikha do
Tum meri zindagi me kuch yu aao
Ki mere saare na-paak irado ko pak kr do #khalnayak #nayak #aankhein #zuban #napaak  #paak #yqbaba #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification