Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best helping_hands Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best helping_hands Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about saarthi - the helping hand, thank you message to a friend for helping, quotes on helping others in hindi, quotes about helping someone with depression, helping friends quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

lalitha sai

जीवन की इस मुश्किल वक़्त कौन किसी का  है
ये तो नहीं पता हमें
मगर इन खुली आंखों से इतना तो देख और समझ रहे हैं
अब इस कलियुग में भी इंसानियत का हीरा कही ना कही सबमें छुपा हुआ है
वरना इस मुश्किल समय में भी 
हर एक को
कोई ना कोई मदद जरूर कर रहा है. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqthoughts #quarantinelife  #helping_hands #helpingpoorpeople

lalitha sai

जीवन की इन मुश्किल वक़्त में.. 
तेरी हिम्मत कोई बने या ना बने..
तू सबकी हिम्मत बनके दिखा.. #helping_hands #helpingothers

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Sanitize your mind with a drop of kindness for peaceful life. #sanitize_ur_mind #sanitizefromwithin #thinkpositive #dropofkindness #peacefullife #peacefulmind #helping_hands #pawangrequotes

Shahana Parveen

Yesterday... My college students and teachers had arranged a programme #ray_of_hope to distribute blankets to the needy ones. We collected money from the students and teachers and bought more than 100 of blankets and distributed them in a nearby poor locality. It was an immense satisfaction that I found after doing something constructive for the society. May Allah the almighty give us the sense and ability to help the needy afterwards too. #yqbaba #Blanket #helping_hands #eternal_satisfaction

read more
Today 
He has 
A smile
On his face
And twinkles 
In the eyes.

He has found a blanket for his little sister after tearing a huge crowd.

Yesterday...
My college students and teachers had arranged a programme #Ray_of_Hope to distribute blankets to the needy ones.
We collected money from the students and teachers and bought more than 100 of blankets and distributed them in a nearby poor locality.
It was an immense satisfaction that I found after doing something constructive for the society.
May Allah the almighty give us the sense and ability to help the needy afterwards too.

#yqbaba
#blanket

Akash Tehriya

#akashtehriya 
#duaayein 
#blessingsoflife 

#helping_hands 
#earningtrends

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification