Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IKnowWhatLoveIs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IKnowWhatLoveIs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about want to know what love is, you will come to know meaning in hindi, my life is so good you know, hope you know how much i love you, do you know that i love you quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #IKnowWhatLoveIs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
its wonderful, fragrant flowering with thorns that I let grow in me, wisely avoiding the pricks when I touch it, let myself be touched by it.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

bharat dixit

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #IKnowWhatLoveIs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You.
Because you taught to handle this heart. You taught yourself to beat this heart. Before you it was naive and stupid, you made it intelligent. You taught to laugh, you taught to be strong. This heart is your debtor.     Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #IKnowWhatLoveIs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry love #restzone #Relationship

read more
her emotional behaviour. 
She always looks after me every moment of the day.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #love #restzone #relationship

Varadhan P M

read more

It is the Language of the Hearts..

It is the symbol of Positivity

It is a sign of oneness

A point of silent resurrection!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Best bonding between friends.... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

read more
those two sticks.
One stands in the steam 
and aroma of our stomach
and another with piles of paper
to gulp. But both of those leave 
vermilion on my hands.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
You only... 
Yes... You and 
your unconditional love
taught me 
What LOVE is!?  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
If I know What love is, it is because of covalent bonding of emotions between you and me which will never break and fade. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #IKnowWhatLoveIs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety

read more
My family and my teacher support me 
With my worst time 
#Sweety  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine

Manasi Ghatge

read more
 My mother who taught me it from since my birth and it continues till end of my Life Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iknowwhatloveis #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification