Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best reasonoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best reasonoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unspoken love is the reason, in life everything happens for a reason quotes, in life everything happens for a reason, reason for love bites, only reason for my life,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

इकराश़

Quote is Incomplete Without the Caption..Must Read: #mohabbat #reasonoflove #yqbaba #yqdidi #IkraashNaama Challenge Nominated by Ritu Raj to write on "My Reason of Love".. Hope I was able to do Justice on this Challenge.. Yes, It's True.. You were the Only One in My Entire Life Who went ahead of friendship. You were the One who dared to Love Me beyond Friendship, When No one ever crossed the Boundary of Friendship.. I always thought I wil never find anyone who would ever say "I love you more than a friend Pawan and I want Our Relationship to take a step further.." but You came and Broke all barriers.. You loved me like no other.. I called you "Jaan".. I still do but now only in whispers so that you can't hear.. We are not together anymore.. But You will always remain My "Jaan"... The best part is even after you left.. its being long.. I still never found another person who could love beyond that.. And I know I won't.. Coz in this entire world, it's only You who can dare to Love me beyond all limitations.. Yes, I Miss You and I Miss You Like hell.. And that's my reason of love... With, Love and Only Love For You,

read more
मुद्दतों से तन्हा भटक रहा था।
किसी के प्यार को तरस रहा था।
तुमने आकर मेरे जीवन में
एक नयी सुबह को अंजाम दिया।
मुझ जन्मो के प्यासे को अपनी मोहब्बत के
सोमरस का पान दिया।
जिसे हर किसी ने दुत्कारा और ठुकराया
एहसान है तुम्हारा तहेदिल से के
उस बेमुरव्वत इसांन को उम्र भर के लिए
तुमने सीने में छुपा लिया।

Yes, Thats My Reason of Love.. Quote is Incomplete Without the Caption..Must Read:

#Mohabbat #ReasonOfLove #YqBaba #YqDidi #IkraashNaama

Challenge Nominated by Ritu Raj to write on "My Reason of Love".. Hope I was able to do Justice on this Challenge..

Yes, It's True.. You were the Only One in My Entire Life Who went ahead of friendship. You were the One who dared to Love Me beyond Friendship, When No one ever crossed the Boundary of Friendship.. I always thought I wil never find anyone who would ever say "I love you more than a friend Pawan and I want Our Relationship to take a step further.." but You came and Broke all barriers.. You loved me like no other.. I called you "Jaan".. I still do but now only in whispers so that you can't hear.. We are not together anymore.. But You will always remain My "Jaan"...  The best part is even after you left.. its being long.. I still never found another person who could love beyond that.. And I know I won't.. Coz in this entire world, it's only You who can dare to Love me beyond all limitations.. Yes, I Miss You and I Miss You Like hell.. And that's my reason of love...
With, Love and Only Love For You,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification