Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kind2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kind2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about powerlessness/now/prevailing/a/seems/kind/the/be/to/of/mood rearrange, the same kind of different as me, i am one of a kind meaning in hindi, love keeps us kind, protein kin kin cheezon mein paya jata hai,

• 27 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Monisha Biswas

When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yea it was kind.
But not so much.. When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Rude real deal teacher. Taught me to accept reality if I want to move forward. When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🤗new discovery : amphi- kind

read more
Not kind...
It was an amphi - kind...
I learnt lesson, when it was unkind... 
I reciprocated the same kindness when it was kind. 
 When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🤗new discovery : amphi- kind

Bizz_are_ Soul

When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqqoutes #emotionsoflife

read more
2019 was too kind
to teach me the emotions
of life... When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqqoutes 
#emotionsoflife

cressy adoline

When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Memories #beloved ones #kindness #godsgrace

read more
Yes, ofcourse it was so pleasing to me
In making good memories n moments
With my beloved ones! When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #memories #beloved ones #kindness #godsgrace

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
2019 was after effect pf 2018. 
I had to overcome from the effect of 2018 in 2019. 
Can't say that 2019 was kind to me... When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
It doesn't matter anymore, what has left behind but still  scars are always painful reminders When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aswartha Lakshmi Mitta

read more

ఎంత విర్రవీగినా ఎప్పుడో మనసు కృంగినపుడో
శరీరము శుష్కించినపుడో సహాయము కోరక తప్పనపుడు.... అందిన చిన్న స్పర్శ అయినా
చిన్నమాటఅయినా అద్భుతమే ఆనందమే,, దయయే, కరుణే కాలము నీకు చేయి అందించే నేస్తం .  When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Kind Enough To Pull Out The Broken Strings Of My Life That I Pretended Were Fine ! When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
It taught me subordination but revealed a negative side too. It  taught me how the high Officials of some departments are Suppressing the Interests of the Lower Grade Employees. When you think of kindness, you become grateful. #kind2019 #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification