Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ILikeYou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ILikeYou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me like love you do, you love me like you do lyrics, like me love you, love like and follow me, a friend like you is rare to find,

• 25 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mouras Thoughts

I Love You-க்கும் I Like You -க்கும் என்ன வித்தியாசம் 😳 | TOD 🎯 - 205 #iloveyou #ILikeYou #mourasthoughts #tamilmotivation #Motivationalvideos #Motivation #motivationalquotes #Motivational #motivationalspeaker #Quotes #அறிவு

read more
mute video

Saheb Ehtesham

I💖nojoto #ILikeYou #Nasihaten #خبریں

read more
mute video

Haseena Dudekula

You know what...
Woof woof
I like you !
Woof woof
and they remained
friends forever... #ilikeyou#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Monika Monu

You know what, i like you
But
My heart doesn't have the courage
To love you again  #ilikeyou #yopowrimo #YQbaba

Pawan Didwaniyaa

Mine Ring....
is #Lock
That makes 
You are mine...
& #i_like_you #Ring #Lock #ilikeyou #Yqbaba #you  #me #love #didwaniyaa

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyMemes - Back with some different flavour using the #ILikeYou challenge #SattyPuns #yqbaba Lead Roles - #Bhai

read more
SACHIN - "You know what, I like you but, Papa allow nahi krenge."😭

SAKET BHAI - "You know what, I like you. Lekin thoda side hat jao, Aur bhi log hain queue mein mere liye."😎

NIHARIKA - "You know what, I like you. To tum marr kyun nahi jaate kahin jaake?"😈

ANKIT - "You know what, I like you but, I'm sorry, peechli wali ka hangover nahi utra abhi."🤒

UMANG - "You know what, I like you but, I love my responsibilities more."🤓

SANDEEP - "You know what, I like you but, Naukri ka panga hai abhi."🙄

SAURABH - "You know what, I like you but, I love PUNS more. Hence, Block me."😝

& Finally,

TANISHA - "You know what, I like you but NAHI PATUNGI BHAI."💀 #FreakySattyMemes - Back with some different flavour using the #ilikeyou challenge

#SattyPuns

#YQbaba

Lead Roles -

Shivam Soni

Whenever you start liking 
         anyone, you start
          liking everything. #ilikeyou #likeyouquotes #eveningthought #simplequote #spreadlove #186thquote

Gaurav Dutta

You know what, I like you.
I can't love you,
Because I am committed.
But We can be good friend atleast #ilikeyou #relationship #flirt #trust #bound #friend #buddy #she #he #yqguru #thennow

Guruwanshu

कुछ समझ आया मेरे यार..... हाँ तुम्हारे लिए ही था... तुम्हारी मेहनत पर विश्वास है... लेकिन बुरी नज़रे हर किसी के पास है.... इसीलिए मेरे दोस्त.....!!!!! __________________________________________________________ #guruwanshu #yqdidi #yqbaba #bestyqhindiquotes #सफलता #नींदकेनाम #ख़ामोशियाँ #ILikeYou

read more
जीत का तमगा मेहनत का नहीं, सफलता का मिलता है...
इसीलिए कहावत भी है.....कि
किसी की सफलता के पीछे उसकी कड़ी मेहनत कोई नही देखता।
इसका मतलब, मेहनत किसी को बतानी भी नहीं है..!
अगर मेहनत पहले ही दिखा दी तो सफलता का महत्व ही खत्म हो जाता है। इसीलिए मेरे दोस्त...
जीत की तैयारी इतनी शांति से करो कि सफलता तहलका मचा दे।। कुछ समझ आया मेरे यार.....
हाँ तुम्हारे लिए ही था...
तुम्हारी मेहनत पर विश्वास है...
लेकिन बुरी नज़रे हर किसी के पास है....
इसीलिए मेरे दोस्त.....!!!!!

Gaurav Dutta

You know what, I like you.
I can't love you,
Because I am committed.
But We can be good friend atleast #ilikeyou #relationship #flirt #trust #bound #friend #buddy #she #he #yqguru #thennow
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification