Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sciencestudent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sciencestudent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

weston Shorts

mute video

Inspiring Minds.

science vs commerce #Comdey #Funny #jindgi #Mitu #Motivation #Science #Commerce CommerceStudent😎 #sciencestudent

read more
mute video

DMG CHARLIE

mute video

Springblossoms

#yqbaba #sciencequotes #biology #sciencestudent #philosophy #dailyquotes #Change It's little difficult to understand the quote. Biology students hope you can relate the quote with life😎

read more
Exploring the systolic and diastolic stage of life everyday. The rate slow down or increase as per the conduct of people around me☺ But to maintain normal range is bit difficult...... #yqbaba #sciencequotes #biology #sciencestudent #philosophy #dailyquotes #change It's little difficult to understand the quote. Biology students hope you can relate the quote with life😎

Lavish Goyal

Dimag Nhi Dil Lga baitha hai science ka student khud kisi magnet ka north hokar bhi dusri  magnet ke north pole pe hi dil lutaa baitha hai #copied 
#sciencestudent 
#lavithoughts #picalabiso

Lavish Goyal

You came in my life like a stranger and your importance im my life continuously acclerate. I am south pole and you was my north pole and now you change to south pole this means attraction change into repulsion and  we are mentally apart but now i want to be your north pole for mutual attraction and to open a hospital of love with mutual understanding.  #commercial #student #CA #muskanradhawaniwrites  
Collaborating with Muskan Radhawani
#sciencestudent #aimtobedoctor

Lavish Goyal

Dimag Nhi Dil Lga baitha hai science ka student khud kisi magnet ka north hokar bhi dusri  magnet ke north pole pe hi dil lutaa baitha hai #copied 
#sciencestudent 

Lavish Goyal

You came in my life like a stranger and your importance im my life continuously acclerate. I am south pole and you was my north pole and now you change to south pole this means attraction change into repulsion and  we are mentally apart but now i want to be your north pole for mutual attraction and to open a hospital of love with mutual understanding.  #commercial #student #CA #muskanradhawaniwrites  
Collaborating with Muskan Radhawani
#sciencestudent #aimtobedoctor

vishesh

mute video

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Aaj kuch h kya😁😁😁😂😌 love life #yqdidi #yqbaba #sciencestudent

read more
General name:- Rose 
Kingdom:- Plantae
Clade:- Tracheophytes
Clade:- Angiosperms