Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mysuperpower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mysuperpower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mysuper 320, to the power of 0 equal 1, moderator in nuclear power plant is used to, to the power of zero equal, more power to you,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #mysuperpower #ShortStory Today, being World laughter day, I hope I succeeded in bringing out your giggles n laughter. Thanks to YQ baba for this app n many such opportunities 🙏🏽 Now watch the story unfold: I stretched my arms lazily and opened my tired eyes. A lizard on the roof was staring at me. I giggled The whirring of the fan had stopped. The curtains were strangely static though the fan was switched on. My eyes darted to the bedside clock. The seconds arm seemed stu #chitstory

read more
How I used my superpower..to stop time

Check it out below, in the caption: 🙈🙊🙉 #yqbaba #yostowrimo #mysuperpower #shortstory  
Today, being World laughter day, I hope I succeeded in bringing out your giggles n laughter. Thanks to YQ baba for this app n many such opportunities 🙏🏽
Now watch the story unfold:

I stretched my arms lazily and opened my tired eyes. A lizard on the roof was staring at me. I giggled The whirring of the fan had stopped. The curtains were strangely static though the fan was switched on. My eyes darted to the bedside clock. The seconds arm seemed stu

Anuj Jain

Now that is swell I wondered as I woke up from my slumber. I was dreaming that I met an old old man with wrinkled all over his body and a peculiar gait. I had picked a few shining stones which had fallen out of his pocket and handed back to him. Aha you are a very nice boy he quipped in glee. And handed me a stone irradiant in psychedelic hues shimmering like a strobe light in discotheque. Take it my boy he said this is the stone to hold back time. Just hold it in your fist and wish and time wil #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #mysuperpower #yostowrimo

read more
Time in my hand

In Caption Now that is swell I wondered as I woke up from my slumber.
I was dreaming that I met an old old man with wrinkled all over his body and a peculiar gait. I had picked a few shining stones which had fallen out of his pocket and handed back to him.
Aha you are a very nice boy he quipped in glee. And handed me a stone irradiant in psychedelic hues shimmering like a strobe light in discotheque.
Take it my boy he said this is the stone to hold back time. Just hold it in your fist and wish and time wil

Ankit

I would have stopped time at the inception of every special individual turning prophets, messengers, or guide for God, which later served no fruitful results to humanity.  #yostowrimo #mysuperpower #shortstory #yqbaba

Vansh Kumar

Continued in caption Corox who was angry came in front of me. He tried convincing me about I can win and conquer everything. I was losing my hope but suddenly I thought that I was made to save the world not destroy it. I then gatherd all my powers and I stopped time for a while. I captured him and handled him to league of nation. yostowrimoଓଡ଼ିଆ #mysuperpower #ShortStory . Best YQ English Quotes Please read like and comment. For any suggestions you can tell us in comments. #YoStoWriMoଓଡ଼ିଆ

read more
The heroes of time
I and Ryan were having a conversation on our abilities which can help us to fight the invisible invader the corox sent from an unknown location .It was spreading everywhere and killing people.  
I said I have a power. A power what kind of power asks Ryan ?  I can withstand any  trouble with my time powers. That's my superpower. Ryan  then said my superpower is my courage and skills. They we tracked his location Location tracked - Peak Sanchimo near Delpo River said Ryan.  The battle was getting tough but was unable to stop  us.  We were fighting all his troops untill a  giant robot came  smash us off. Ryan who was on the main ground was injured by a sudden attack. I saw this from some distance and was thinking for a strategy. I came in front of the robot and made him chase me ,when he was lifting his hammer to smash me I made a galatic ring and I sent him there.  Continued in caption 
Corox who was angry came in front of me. He tried convincing me about I can win and conquer everything. I was losing my hope but suddenly I thought that I was made to save the world not destroy it. I then gatherd all my powers and I stopped time for a while. I captured him and handled him to league of nation. 
#yostowrimoଓଡ଼ିଆ 
#mysuperpower 
#shortstory .
Best YQ English Quotes
Please read like and comment. 
For any suggestions you can tell us in comments.

देव कुमार

my superpower is #nojotoenglish #mysuperpower

read more
my superpower is 
💫 every word,
💫 emotion, 
💫 sadness,
💫 tears, &
💫 silence too

-©® Dev Kumar 
 my superpower is  #nojotoenglish #mysuperpower

माही मुन्तज़िर

my dad 😘😘😘
fikar unhe sabki satati hai...  
unki baate aasani se na samajh kisiko aati..
waqt lagta unki baate samjhne me ,, lekin samay ke sath wo bate aur bahatar tarike se samajh aati hai...
kabhi khud k liye nhi sochte lekin sabki
 khawaishe puri karte hai...
soch samjh paani bharte unke unke 
aage inke bhi gyaani hai... 
tark - vitark karne jo bethe unke sath 
to aajati yaad naani hai... #mysuperpower #nojoto #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #hindi #kalakaksh

Ritika Tiwari

mere dost jo hr muskilo
me mera sath 
dety
i m nothing without
them  #mysuperpower #myfrnds

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification