Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, basketful of moonlight chit chat, chatri chi jahirat in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 73 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

''The faster you move the slower the time passes'' Isn't that the oft heard phrase? I would often wonder about it. Sigh! If only I could move. Well, at age 19, I had just moved from the bed to a wheelchair. It was agonizingly slow. But the doctors were jubilant and they kept talking about how fast I had moved. Moved? I have patiently watched time moving and would often wonder if I would someday move while time watched. Even today, I hadn't moved, I was in fact moved by compassionate hands of t #chitstory #wcslowertime

read more
"The faster you move the slower the time passes" ''The faster you move the slower the time passes'' Isn't that the oft heard phrase? I would often wonder about it. Sigh! If only I could move. 

Well, at age 19, I had just moved from the bed to a wheelchair. It was agonizingly slow. But the doctors were jubilant and they kept talking about how fast I had moved. Moved? I have patiently watched time moving and would often wonder if I would someday move while time watched. Even today, I hadn't moved, I was in fact moved by compassionate hands of t

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #theend #chitstory 'Hey chits, shall we try some matrimonial sites?' That was girija my sis-in-law who had recently married my brother, asking me every other day. I was into my forties and had made peace with my single status. 'Well, why not have some fun?' I questioned myself and we started logging onto every matrimonial site that seemed perfectly okay. I was a bank officer and my preferences included a good education with a well paid job. Relationship status w

read more
THE END #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #theend #chitstory 

'Hey chits, shall we try some matrimonial sites?' That was girija my sis-in-law who had recently married my brother, asking me every other day. I was into my forties and had made peace with my single status. 'Well, why not have some fun?' I questioned myself and we started logging onto every matrimonial site that seemed perfectly okay. I was a bank officer and my preferences included a good education with a well paid job. Relationship status w

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #chitstory #famousforthirtyminutes Twenty years ago. Luncheon time. I hear my phone ring. It's a holiday and I am at home. I pick up the mobile to see a call from an unsaved number. I answer the call. The speaker identifies herself as a reporter. She continues, 'I understand you are the branch manager of a nationalized bank's rural branch. Well, as a branch manager what are your views regarding this budget? What is in it for the farmers? Etc. Etc.' I respond wit

read more
FAMOUS FOR THIRTY MINUTES #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #chitstory #famousforthirtyminutes 

Twenty years ago. Luncheon time. I hear my phone ring. It's a holiday and I am at home. I pick up the mobile to see a call from an unsaved number. I answer the call. The speaker identifies herself as a reporter. She continues, 'I understand you are the branch manager of a nationalized bank's rural branch. Well, as a branch manager what are your views regarding this budget? What is in it for the farmers? Etc. Etc.' I respond wit

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #chitstory A long weekend. A lazy day. Me and my husband lying on the bed, scrolling through our individual mobiles whilst making mundane conversation. Night is approaching. I look at the clock. 9.30. I just recollect some pending work, so lazily lift my lazy ass and open my computer. Hardly have I booted it when I notice something strange about Andrew. I call out to him but there is no response. He seems to be moving on the bed shifting sideways. I walk upto hi #hospitalstory

read more
AND THE WAITING CONTINUES.. 
 #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #chitstory 

A long weekend. A lazy day. Me and my husband lying on the bed, scrolling through our individual mobiles whilst making mundane conversation. Night is approaching. I look at the clock. 9.30. I just recollect some pending work, so lazily lift my lazy ass and open my computer. Hardly have I booted it when I notice something strange about Andrew. I call out to him but there is no response. He seems to be moving on the bed shifting sideways. I walk upto hi

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #trainstory #chitstory We chaddi buddies, seven mumbaiites..three girls and four boys were over the moon planning for the upcoming overnight picnic to matheran. All of us were third year engineering students studying in different cities, now returning to mumbai for our summer hols. Our parents had seen us grow up together and gang up ever so often that they had no reservations even if we stayed up all night at a common friend's place. Well, it can't be denied

read more
THE 😘 KISS #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #trainstory #chitstory 

We chaddi buddies, seven mumbaiites..three girls and four boys were over the moon planning for the upcoming overnight picnic to matheran. All of us were third year engineering students studying in different cities, now returning to mumbai for our summer hols. Our parents had seen us grow up together and gang up ever so often that they had no reservations even if we stayed up all night at a common friend's place. 

Well, it can't be denied

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #YoSimWriMo #themonkandthetiger #chitstory Yawn. 🥱 I open my eyes wide. What is this? Am I dreaming? I rub my eyes as if to clear it. I find trees all around me filtering the sun. Oh no! I'm bang in the middle of a forest. The haze in my mind begins to clear as I realize that this time I have seriously wandered into the jungle all alone after breaking away from my friends with whom I had come on a visit to Thekkady. I last remember trying to capture a bird on my camera. I

read more
THE MONK AND THE TIGER #yqbaba #shortstory #yosimwrimo #themonkandthetiger #chitstory 

Yawn. 🥱 I open my eyes wide. What is this? Am I dreaming? I rub my eyes as if to clear it. I find trees all around me filtering the sun. Oh no! I'm bang in the middle of a forest. The haze in my mind begins to clear as I realize that this time I have seriously wandered into the jungle all alone after breaking away from my friends with whom I had come on a visit to Thekkady. I last remember trying to capture a bird on my camera. 

I

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #ShortStory #goingoutstory #chitstory Ramesh Iyengar, C. A. C.S was proudly displayed on my husband's visiting card . A typical traditional, ritual loving, God fearing, religious person, that was him, my Ramu. And me? A bindaas, agnostic, non religious, fun loving human stuck with him for a lifetime no thanks to parental pressure. Well, i must admit that his self started business was not only bringing in the bread and butter, but the jam too and as such I had no complaints

read more
'I'm never going out with you again' #yqbaba #yostowrimo #shortstory #goingoutstory #chitstory 

Ramesh Iyengar, C. A. C.S was proudly displayed on my husband's visiting card . A typical traditional, ritual loving, God fearing, religious person, that was him, my Ramu. And me? A bindaas, agnostic, non religious, fun loving human stuck with him for a lifetime no thanks to parental pressure. Well, i must admit that his self started business was not only bringing in the bread and butter, but the jam too and as such I had no complaints

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #chitstory #yostowrimo #thephotograph Nostalgia hit me. The era of an almost tech free time. Well, apart from my heart and mind, those times have been wistfully captured in black and white photos preserved in albums that seem heavy for little fingers. I love to go through them and have safely kept most of our family photo albums in my home till date. One day, post my marriage and two kids, I leisurely opened one of the albums to smell and savor the past. Ah! The good ol'

read more
THE PHOTOGRAPH #yqbaba #shortstory #chitstory #yostowrimo #thephotograph 

Nostalgia hit me. The era of an almost tech free time. Well, apart from my heart and mind, those times have been wistfully captured in black and white photos preserved in albums that seem heavy for little fingers. I love to go through them and have safely kept most of our family photo albums in my home till date. 

One day, post my marriage and two kids, I leisurely opened one of the albums to smell and savor the past. Ah! The good ol'

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #chitstory #firstcrushstory #yostowrimo I studied in a coed school. While in the primary section, I was in an all girls class. Come eight standard and I was in a class that had an equal sprinkling of boys and girls. The shy me never even looked or spoke to boys. Beautiful girls were linked to smart boys and vice versa. Me? I wasn't pretty enough what with a not so preferred skin color and an ultra thin frame. I had already decided that crushes were for those who shone in th

read more
MY FIRST CRUSH #yqbaba #shortstory #chitstory #firstcrushstory #yostowrimo 

I studied in a coed school. While in the primary section, I was in an all girls class. Come eight standard and I was in a class that had an equal sprinkling of boys and girls. The shy me never even looked or spoke to boys. Beautiful girls were linked to smart boys and vice versa. Me? I wasn't pretty enough what with a not so preferred skin color and an ultra thin frame. I had already decided that crushes were for those who shone in th

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #chitstory #thepassword 'Forgot password?' the words glared at me from the screen. I scratched my head. 'What?' I almost screamed. I had logged in just a week back. How could I be so forgetful? I typed Sunil's name and his birth date. The screen refused to open. OMG! I just remembered. Hadn't I split with Sunil two days back? I must have changed the password for sure. Ab kya karein? Could it be that new guy's name I had taken a fancy to? Would it work? Gingerly

read more
THE PASSWORD #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #chitstory #thepassword 

'Forgot password?' the words glared at me from the screen. I scratched my head. 'What?' I almost screamed. I had logged in just a week back. How could I be so forgetful? I typed Sunil's name and his birth date. The screen refused to open. OMG! I just remembered. Hadn't I split with Sunil two days back? I must have changed the password for sure. Ab kya karein? Could it be that new guy's name I had taken a fancy to? Would it work? Gingerly
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification