Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best peoplesay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best peoplesay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3 people you fall in love with, young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes, we fall in love with 3 people in our lifetime, we fall in love with people we cant have, fall in love with 3 people,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #peoplesay #yqbaba A very different and unique challenge started by Varun and passed on to me by Niharika.

read more
Someone established, "To err is human, To forgive is divine."

Very often we see people contemplating an err in the shades of being forgiven later on, Being Humans.

Is it divine to forgive a rapist, who is a human?

Is it divine to forgive a terrorist who bombs and commits genocide being a human?

Is it divine to forgive such parents who practice Female Foeticide, they too being humans?

Well, I'm sure you guys do have a better answer! #FreakySatty

#PeopleSay

#YQbaba

A very different and unique challenge started by Varun and passed on to me by Niharika.

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

People say I'm changed now. 
May be because my happiness doesn't depend on them anymore. #yqquotes #changed #peoplesay #happiness

Sanskar Singh Kunwar

कहते है शनि है मेरे कुंडली में उन्नति नही होगी,
अरे इन मूर्खो को क्या पता कि मेरे कर्मो ने 
तो चट्टानों को भी हिला के रक्खा है।।।
#karमा Believe in You.... #karma #munasif_e_mirza #munasif_life #peoplesay #belief #lifelessons

Shweta Gupta

One of my friend says smart people ignore that doesn't mean one should not listen but follow what you feel and what your instinct says! #allsay #peoplesay #Mind #Heart #Time #ignore #yqbaba #quoteliners

read more
Think think, my mind says.
Enjoy and enjoy, my heart says.
Follow your goal, my mentor says.
Eat eat, my anxiety says.
Listen listen, time says.
Run run, life says.
Shop shop, function says.
Pay pay, my bank says.
What's on your mind, facebook says.
Write write, your quote says.
Let's meet, my friend says.
Stay safe, my mother says.
Just chill, my brother says.

Ignore all, thats what smart people says. One of my friend says smart people ignore that doesn't mean one should not listen but follow what you feel and what your instinct says!
#allsay #peoplesay #mind #heart  #time #ignore #yqbaba #quoteliners

Varun Kumar

Another contribution towards #peoplesay An open challenge to all YQians. Generally the reality always lie where the edges meet as it has the common story of both the sides... Never judge a person by seeing only one side, you will only get their story, not reality. As it is molded, curved, printed as per their wish. #Coin #Sides #face #faces #Reality #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #Spreadsmiles #VividVarun

read more
°•°•° People Say °•°•°

There are two sides of a Coin

But reality always lie where the two sides meet.
 Another contribution towards #PeopleSay

An open challenge to all YQians.

Generally the reality always lie where the edges meet as it has the common story of both the sides... Never judge a person by seeing only one side, you will only get their story, not reality. As it is molded, curved, printed as per their wish.

#Coin #Sides #Face #faces #reality

Varun Kumar

#RandomThought #IdioticThought Starting this stupid challenge #peoplesay , where you can pick any generic saying and try to prove it wrong. To start the chain nominating Nidhi Garg Umang Nathani Manish Bansal Niharika Karan Riya Khanna Shivani Wadhwa Shubhi Khare Saurabh Pratap S Singh Ritansh Jatwani and all others on YQ. Tag me with your entries.

read more
°•°•° People Say °•°•°

"Mirrors never lie"

But it always says my Right as left and left as right.
 #RandomThought #IdioticThought 

Starting this stupid challenge #PeopleSay , where you can pick any generic saying and try to prove it wrong. 

To start the chain nominating Nidhi Garg Umang Nathani  Manish Bansal Niharika Karan Riya Khanna Shivani Wadhwa Shubhi Khare Saurabh Pratap S Singh Ritansh Jatwani and all others on YQ. Tag me with your entries.

shanmugi B P

When people asks me..,,
"What's next..?" 
And me be like.,
Eat, sleep
And, Start again...:) Haha
#people_and_world #peoplethesedays #peoplechanges #peoplesay

Sonika pal

Agar log kuch nhi khengey...
to vo kaise rhegey...☺️☺️

_sonika pal..❣️❣️ #peoplesay
#Beauty

Ravi Tiwari

#peoplesay Written by :- ✍️रवि तिवारी 6/7/2018.Follow my writings on my insta page "tiwari zi".

read more
  #peoplesay Written by :- ✍️रवि तिवारी 6/7/2018.Follow my writings on my insta page "tiwari zi".

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification