Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best commentbelow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best commentbelow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayri comment status pic 0, please comment me, love shayari comment hindi, love shayari comment, malayalam love photo comment 20,

• 26 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kiran kumari Patel

unka intezaar ho.....🥰 Pyaar❤️ mohabbat❤ #pyaar_mohabbat #Pyaar_Ki_Do_Baatein #intezaar_tumhara #e_dil #like4follow #Like__Follow__And__Share #commentbelow #repost_please एक अजनबी @Dil_E_Nadan GRHC~TECH~TRICKS कवि संतोष बड़कुर Raj Guru #films

read more
mute video

Nabeela Karim

Is life a food??? Is filling our stomach is the only purpose(of our life)to study,to earn,to pass our each day. Everything around you doesnt it seem to just exist so that you live with your stomach full. What is your purpose of life??? #commentbelow #obeyallahismypurpose #obeytheonewhocangiveyou #everything #prepareforjannah #eternallife

read more
mute video

arrey.oh.chachu

Hello everyone🙌🙌 Thank you so much for your lots of love❤ We want to discuss something with you👇👇 On July 22, we will complete our 1 year in Yourquote😍😍 So in the joy of that 1 year, we should conduct competition or do a game???🤔🤔 YOU WILL TELL😘 #YourQuoteAndMine #commentbelow #yqp786 #poet786 #smalldiscussionwithpoet786

read more
Often End Up In Big Decisions  Hello everyone🙌🙌
Thank you so much for your lots of love❤

We want to discuss something with you👇👇
On July 22, we will complete our 1 year in Yourquote😍😍
So in the joy of that 1 year, we should conduct competition or do a game???🤔🤔
YOU WILL TELL😘

arrey.oh.chachu

Removing Darkness 
Has Become As Good
As Removing Makeup #yqbaba #yourquotes #advicequotes #like #shareandsupport #commentbelow #followformore   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anusmita Sarkar

arrey.oh.chachu

The World Will Always Show The Things That We Want To See And Make It A Trend  #yqbaba #yourquotes #like #shareandsupport #commentbelow #followformore  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anusmita Sarkar

kritu

यूं तो मोदी जी आप बहुत अच्छे हैं पर...! #पीएम #pmmodi #अगर_मैं_पीएम_होती_तो #My___Voice my📓my🖋️ #share #nidafazli #विचार #commentbelow #listentothis

read more
mute video

Devil Abhishek

#FourlinePoetry वक्त को बदलते देखा 
लोगों को जलते देखा

जो हैं हकीकत से पड़े
हमने वो सपने देखा

©Devil Abhishek #fourlinepoetry #Fire #sapne #commentbelow

Muskan Raj

no another girl birth 🙅‍♂️ . . NOT ANOTHER GIRL BIRTH 🙅‍♂️ . . . #reelsinstagram #reelkarofeelkaro #reelitfeelit #againstrape #comment4comment #commentbelow #shoutout #shoutouts #shoutoutback

read more
mute video

Nitin Mohtra (Kaafir_e_ishk)

suggestions my lovely friends 💕🌹💕ap sab ka sahyog 💞🌹 #commentbelow #kahaani #Lafz #letswrite #Love #writers #togetherwebuild #Dosti #Nafrat #pyaar

read more
mute video

hudakhalid

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification