Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldkissingday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldkissingday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, if you want to change the world go home and love your family, love the world today, i love you as big as the world text, love of world,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sweety PIe💚

some kisses make you 
believe in heaven...
It is an absolutely 
beautiful occurrence 
when you kiss someone...
You will never look at
 eyes the same way 
again once they 
become your allies 
in conquering love...
The perfect kiss will 
always come from 
soul mate and transport 
you to a different realm... #205 #hiral #kissoflove #beautyofimagination #desiretobelove #beyoundtherealm #worldkissingday #herloveforhim ... T

Abid

Muah! 
😘
 #imagine #worldkissingday #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary

Atul Kaul

*THE FIRST KISS*
Factually I do remember nothing of it but am weaving a story around what I have heard.
It was, on the fateful 20th of September, 1963, born... A pink, more than 10 pounds of flesh, with a thick mat of golden brown hair born After the expiry of 10 months of conception. 10 pounds is fairly normal these days but more than 10 months is unheard these days due to money minting caesarian section, but see things in the context of time.
I was not breathing which is not abnormal but I was not breathing even after numbers of efforts by the doctor. She gave me numerous hot and cold baths and thumped my back many times to no avail. 
My mother told me I was born too matured (in appearance) for a new born with features well defined and good looking...But listless and lifeless. 
The tension was so much that you could hear the strained heart beats of all present save me.
Ultimately an old 'ayah' wrapped me in her 'pallu' hugged me hard and releasing thumped my back and I wailed.
Everyone was suddenly beaming, some through their tears and I got my first kiss from my saviour followed by all others present.
LESSON Learn how to cry to get kissed.
...Mojzaa© #worldkissingday 
#imagine
#yqbaba
#yqbhaijaan
#yqdidi
#yqhindiurdu
#yqyrquote

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

In the dead of the night,
I overcame my plight.
And went a mile to see her.

I didn't want this meeting
To be just a moment that's fleeting.
This was somehow communicated between our eyes.

We fed  each other with affection,
But our smiles wanted more.
Before we realised, we were in each other's arms.

Eyes closed,
Lips enclosed,
A beautiful first kiss got etched on a tender heart.
 #worldkissingday

asparklinsoul

A warm touch in winter,
a bit slow start like a monsoon weather,
feel like it's raining in spring & autumn.
Everything stuck in the middle of the sky,
when left alone in the life,
she was only kissed by each phase
of season everytime. She was kissed💜

#WorldKissingDay 
#Imagine
#challenge accepted 
#yqbaba #yqquotes  #yqenglish #yqtales #yqlove

Sourajita D

#imagine #righteousness of a #lostwar #worldkissingday #firstkiss #FirstLove Official Disclaimer: This narrative was an imagination of the writer and has no relationship whatsoever with her life or anybody she knew. #yqbaba YourQuote Postman An anonymous letter.

read more
Imagine as if the whole world wanted us to kiss and though it didn't wanted to accept our love; in that chaos and confusion two lips touched till the tongue took over.

It was a dark evening. The clouds had covered the sky and the darkness above us has the same depth we were searching in each-other's eyes. The depth of a immortal love! The depth of a struggle that we wanted to drown into but didn't wanted to be measured. There was a huge outburst of air as you held me and brought me close; so close that I can feel you but not myself anymore.

Your nose touched mine and a sort of electricity passed through me. There was a slight charge up of the clouds out there. There was moisture in my eyes and tears in the eyes of clouds. Nature was in co-ordination though society will never acknowledge to be!

And then there was some suddeness in the love that you almost held me up slightly and your lips hit out on me. I was stunned yet not shocked. I resisted but the resistance brought all the pitch better. The cloud sparked and in the thunder, the biggest lightning stroke that night. Our kiss was as complete as our love. 

The tongues fought but we didn't for they are no winners in this war!

#imagine #righteousness of a #lostwar #worldkissingday #firstkiss #firstlove 

Official Disclaimer: This narrative was an imagination of the writer and has no relationship whatsoever with her life or anybody she knew.

#yqbaba YourQuote Postman 
An anonymous letter.

Sukänya Mõhan

உன்னை பார்த்த முதல் தருணம் 

உன் கண்கள் என்னையே பார்த்த
 அந்த நொடியில் நான் கண்ட 
உன் உதட்டில் இருந்த 
புன்னகைகாக

நான் குடுத்த முதல் முத்தம் வரண்ட உதட்டில்.

என்றும் மலரும் நினைவுகள்

#thirdquote #worldkissingday #latepost #july6 #eyesmethearts #lovestartedwithsmile

Diwa

"First Kiss" A sudden, ferocious glance; A silent plea for cognizance; A perfect awareness between souls; A burgeoning glister of attraction. Both, naive and unsure; Yet, bold and determined, as well. #yqbaba #worldkissingday #firstkiss #diwa

read more
A sudden, ferocious glance;
A silent plea for cognizance;
A perfect awareness between souls;
A burgeoning glister of attraction.

(CAPTION) "First Kiss"

A sudden, ferocious glance;
A silent plea for cognizance;
A perfect awareness between souls;
A burgeoning glister of attraction.
Both, naive and unsure;
Yet, bold and determined, as well.