Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timehealseverything Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timehealseverything Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, time love quotes for a watch, life me time nahi hai kisi ko full movie download, each time you fall in love lyrics, each time you fall in love,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Arvind Raj

Give time to yourself to heal... #timehealseverything #brokenheart #ChangeYourself #hopes

read more
Not able to heal? 
 The problem with people is that they want everything done instantly, give it time my friend, don't do the same things again and hurt yourself , don't expect again and hurt yourself self, you just do things constantly and you hurt yourself so much that it becomes toxic. Give it time, it will heal, time doesn't heal things , your mind does and you have to give time for your mind to heal itself and undo all  the process that you did and heal you completely. Give time to yourself to heal...
#timehealseverything #brokenheart #changeyourself #hopes

lalitha sai

जीवन मे कुछ सवालों का जवाब 
 उस समय पर छोड़ देना ही उचित होगा..
क्यों की कुछ व्यक्तियों के व्यक्तित्व..
 अपने हाथों मे नहीं होता है 
उस व्यक्ति के व्यक्तित्व को टीक करने की कोशिश मे.. 
अपने आपको ना भूले .. 
     #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqurduhindi #yqthoughts #timehealseverything

Waqquas Khan

Waqt Ke saath zakhm Nahi Bharte Hai.
Bus Waqt Hame uss Dard se itna Rubaru krdeta hai ki hume uski aadat pad jaati hai #pain
#time #heal #timehealseverything 
#wounds
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqbhaijan

Anjali Dwivedi

Time heals everything ⏳⌛take your time 🤍and give them their time💙🤍 #TimeChanges #yqhindi #oneliner #onelinerquotes #lifelessons #waitforrighttime #timehealseverything #loveyourself

read more
वक़्त को थोड़ा वक़्त दो वक़्त बदलने को Time heals everything ⏳⌛take your time 🤍and give them their time💙🤍

#timechanges #yqhindi #oneliner #onelinerquotes #lifelessons #waitforrighttime #timehealseverything #loveyourself

Pravin Shetty

While we work from our homes, lacs of homeless migrant labourers in cities who built our homes are braving this crisis by walking, some even with their family, thousands of kilometers to their hometowns. Take a moment to remember them and complete this letter. #dearmigrantlabourer Dedicate your words and thoughts to them. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cityofdreams #staypositive #staysafe #timehealseverything #thankfulness

read more
Remember at first what brought you to this city.
क्या खीच लाया था तुम्हें इस शहर में ।

Whether it's the sense of adventure, the presence of your loved ones or the call of duty.
शहर की रौनक, प्रियजनों का प्यार, या आए थे काम की तलाश में ।

Now sincerely ask your self ,didn't you explored some magic, got some love and met your necessity.
अब पूछिए अपने आप से, क्या नहीं एहसास किया तुमने कुछ जादुई, या कुछ कम मिला तुम्हें प्यार, या नहीं दिया शहर ने अपने खजान से । While we work from our homes, lacs of homeless migrant labourers in cities who built our homes are braving this crisis by walking, some even with their family, thousands of kilometers to their hometowns. Take a moment to remember them and complete this letter. #dearmigrantlabourer

Dedicate your words and thoughts to them.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cityofdreams #staypositive #staysafe #timehealseverything #thankfulness

Klaimed Bruises

they say everyone heals with time,
but for me, the time tells it all,
that the sun, i want is far away,
and I'm destined to, 
die along the fall.

~KB

©Klaimed Bruises Death

#feelings #Nojoto #Sadness #sadpoetry #poem #poetry #nojotenglish #timehealseverything 
#Death #KlaimedBruises

Klaimed Bruises

and, there I was 
standing in the rain
soaking all my sorrows
and paddling the pain.
~KB

©Klaimed Bruises SADNESS
#timehealseverything 
#sadpoetry #depression #Poetry #poem #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #selflove #KlaimedBruises

Klaimed Bruises

दूर हो || Far Away ~KB ●●●●●●●● Subscribe to my YouTube channel (Link in bio) ❄❄❄❄❄❄ #KlaimedBruises #zaroorat #basKaro #nojotohindi Shayari #gazal #nojotoshayari #sadShayari #timehealseverything

read more

Shab O Roz Shayari

मंजर बुरा हो सकता है, मजिंल नहीं..
 दौर बुरा हो सकता है, लेकिन जिंदगी नहीं..

©Shab O Roz Shayari #Life #zindgi #Waqt #timehealseverything #Destiny #Destination #ontheway

Shab O Roz Shayari

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification