tags

Best Masterpiece Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Masterpiece Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about masterpiece, masterpiece movie, masterpiece meaning.

• 30 Followers
  • 180 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"I guess this was meant in this way...but all I want to say is...u broke me,tore me,crushed me and left me in pieces, but darling... I'm still a masterpiece to embrace..."

I guess this was meant in this way...but all I want to say is...u broke me,tore me,crushed me and left me in pieces, but darling... I'm still a masterpiece to embrace...

#Masterpiece

14 Love

"Ever wondered why rose is the king of flowers, with its lovely colors, perfect petals and mezmerizing perfume? God created an army of thorns around it to guard it from any unwelcome efforts to destroy it while it still blossoms.. so that the world can witness one of Gods greatest creations..!"

Ever wondered why rose is the king of flowers, with its lovely colors, perfect petals and mezmerizing perfume?

God created an army of thorns around it to guard it from any unwelcome efforts to destroy it while it still blossoms..
so that the world can witness one of Gods greatest creations..!

#roseflower #Masterpiece

24 Love

#She#Masterpiece#Art#understand

24 Love

#drawing #ink #illustration #Sketch #visualarts #watercolorpaint #Art #Artwork #Paint #Picture #instagood #creative #Artoftheday #Artsy #instaartist #Artist #Sketchbook #pencil #Masterpiece #Photography #abstracto #pen #instaart #graphic #graphics #Beautiful #draw #paper #photooftheday #gallery

19 Love

#watercolorpaint #Art #Painting #visualarts #Portrait #illustration #Drawing #Paint #acrylicpaint #instaabstract #Photography #graphic #sketchbook #Masterpiece #gallery #abstracto #Artoftheday #pencil #Picture #instaartist #Artsy #pen #Beautiful #paper #instapic #instaart #creative #photooftheday #graphics #Artist

34 Love