Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LifeIsallaboutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LifeIsallaboutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bhoomi Anand

Participate in this #rapidfire and write the #firstlovepoemof2020 Here's my try: I spent the past decade falling in and out of love so many times that now it seems #lovequotes #YourQuoteAndMine #oneloveonelife #loveonlyforyou #LifeIsallaboutyou

read more
I fell in love....when I see you for the first time... maybe it would be my crush...or attraction...but it was true... I can never have fake feelings for you...my love was...and is..and will be always only for you ....the 'soul' which is connected to mine...is only yours...and will... your face, your words, your attitude.... I love all of you... definitely, I'm damn sure... that I am falling in love several times... BUT....only with you...with you...and..yeah...!! With you Participate in this #rapidfire and write the #firstlovepoemof2020 

Here's my try:

I spent the past decade
falling in and out of love
so many times 
that now it seems

kuch labz noshi k🖋

#Life_Experiences #LifeIsallaboutyou #LifeIsAJourney #Life_A_Blank_Page #Life_goes_on #dontgiveup #MomentOfTime Harshit Mishra ✒ Ritika Negi Priyanka kurude Sanidhya Kumar jsd rupal #Life_experience

read more
You know,
You will have to suffer more hardship in your life so just set your teeth and determined not to give up😉

©kuch labz noshi k🖋 #Life_Experiences #LifeIsallaboutyou #LifeIsAJourney #Life_A_Blank_Page #Life_goes_on #dontgiveup 

#MomentOfTime  Harshit Mishra ✒ Ritika Negi Priyanka kurude Sanidhya Kumar jsd rupal

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification