Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GloryToGod Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GloryToGod Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 33 days to morning glory, 33 days to greater glory, and afterward receive me to glory, morning glory is the, the pain and the glory,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

John Benny

our bestfriend is our god jesus christ #GloryToGod #jesusisourbestfriend #lovegod

read more
My true and bestfriend
is my god jesus christ

©John Benny our bestfriend is our god jesus christ
#GloryToGod #jesusisourbestfriend
#lovegod

John Benny

#Sitaare have a holy life with god #GloryToGod #HolyLife

read more
"Have a jolly life
  But a holy life"

©John Benny #Sitaare have a holy life with god
#GloryToGod #HolyLife

John Benny

worshipper Sapna masih

Shema Rangira

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." -1 Peter 2:9,10 #loved #Saved #JesusIsLord #JesusIsComingSoon #ImperfectButPurposed #UnworthyNotWorthless #UseYourGifts #GloryToGod #PraiseBeToGod #ThankYouLord

read more
Imperfect but purposed.

Unworthy not worthless. "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." 

-1 Peter 2:9,10

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification