Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best baefeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best baefeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

#Collab and share what would happen #ifclothescouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamingvet #baefeelings #boyfriendquotes #lovequote

read more
Then me and your shirt which 
I had stolen had been the best buddies..
We would had talked whole 
night long just about you, 
your smell and everything 
about you..
I would had even come to 
know about your darkest secrets.. #Collab and share what would happen #ifclothescouldspeak #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamingvet #baefeelings #boyfriendquotes #lovequote

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

That little creek of the door,
Gave me heart attack
When i looked there 
He was standing there 
with roses in my favourite black ... #musings #missingyou #dreamingvet #baefeelings #instawriters #writersofinstagram #yourquotebaba #yqbaba

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Today was there 5th anniversary..
They celebrated togetherness in there fav.cafe..
They enjoyed every moment with each other..holding hands and roaming..
Then time came to get back home..
He looked into her eyes and said I love sleeping on your shoulders... now onwards I will always going to sleep on it..
he added: today you are looking like teddy bear..I just want to hug you n kiss you..
These words were enough to ignite the flame of there love..they got separated without any hug n kiss still the day became memorable...
 #anniversarylove #trending #dreamingvet #yqbaba #yqquoteoftheday #lovehimforever #baefeelings #scorpioandcrab

Mrunalish 😍

#BaeLove #baefeelings #loveweek #lifewithlove Dr.ShrutiGarg PT Prajwal Nimbarte Rajesh Kumar pradeep kumar Purnima Rai

read more
Love is when You bae hold your hand pull you closer Look in Your Eyes and Kiss  on Your Forehead & Say  I want a smile on your face for forever Nd that reason is Me💌 #baelove
#baefeelings
#loveweek
#lifewithlove Dr.ShrutiGarg PT Prajwal Nimbarte Rajesh Kumar pradeep kumar Purnima Rai

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification