Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best newseries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best newseries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 9 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Free movie download

Free movie join Tellgram group #Movie #newmovie #newseries #फ़िल्म

read more
mute video

Sakshi Vashist

It's 1 am. 
And I'm thinking about the conversations of the previous day. 
My brother compares his salary to his peers, some of whom he considers friends. He is going to leave the job, in next 6 months, he has made up his mind. I don't try to change it but give him perspective. When I started earning, I never compared my salary to my friends. It's the skill set that matters, I insist. 
Husband comments in the background - I always compete for more bonus or higher incentive. How is that different? I get angry, we get in a meaningless fight.
It's 1 am and I now have the peace of mind to call out my own bullshit.  #1amthoughts #midnightthoughts #newseries #callthebullshit

Sakshi Vashist

It's 1 am. 
And I'm thinking about the conversations of the previous day. 
How my sister pressed on changing a job which has many-a-perks to a role which is more demanding and pays better. I gave advice, having the experience of job hunting, that pay is not everything and work life balance matters more in today's world. 
A few hours later, I was cribbing to a friend how I should have asked for more money in my own salary negotiation round. 
It's 1 am and I now have the peace of mind to call out my own bullshit.  #1amthoughts #midnightthoughts #callthebullshit 

#newseries

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #newseries -> #TheCondomGame 1 #WitCondom Because sometimes Hormones don't allow you to take control, Condoms do support. 😂😂👍🏻

read more
Condoms are better than Hormones.👍🏻 #FreakySatty 

#NewSeries -> #TheCondomGame #1

#WitCondom

Because sometimes Hormones don't allow you to take control, Condoms do support. 😂😂👍🏻

Sourajita D

Hate me. But hate me with a sugarcoated truth! It hurts less. Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

read more
Reason 9:
"Where for him,
 I'm expressive; 
You consider me 
outrightly extrovert!" Hate me. But hate me with a sugarcoated truth! It hurts less. 

Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim  #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

Sourajita D

Though loving someone isn't completely the men's department but while patriarchal society exists, why let go of some advantages! Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

read more
Reason 8
"He is desperately in
 need to love, 
You are desperate
 to be loved! " Though loving someone isn't completely the men's department but while patriarchal society exists, why let go of some advantages!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim  #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

Sourajita D

Reason 7:
He wanted me to move
 ahead with him;
You wanted me to stay 
back for you.  1.15

Sourajita D

Reason 6:
"You weren't wrong, 
It's that you weren't 
enough correct to make
 me stay back for you!" 1.14

Sourajita D

1.13 Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect alostgirlsdiary . Thank you for waiting for me😍

read more
Reason 5:
"He needs to be read so 
that I understand myself;
You wanted to be read so 
that I confuse myself!" 1.13

alostgirlsdiary  . Thank you for waiting for me😍

Sourajita D

1.12 Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect Here you go, alostgirlsdiary . Thank you for reminding me😍

read more
Reason 4:
"He loves to be written
 down with faults, 
You hate even to be discussed 
with corrections!" 1.12

Here you go,  alostgirlsdiary . Thank you for reminding me😍
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification