Best heavy Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Read Stories about heavy. Also Read about heavy Quotes, Shayari about heavy, heavy Poetry, Poetry on heavy, Poem about heavy, Stories about heavy, Whatsapp Status about heavy, heavy Whatsapp Status, heavy Message, Post about heavy, heavy Post, Post on heavy, Quotes on heavy, Quotes about heavy, heavy Shayari, Shayari on heavy, Poetry about heavy, heavy Poem, Poem on heavy, heavy Stories, Stories on heavy, heavy Jokes, heavy Memes, heavy Songs, heavy Video, Whatsapp Status on heavy, Message about heavy, Message on heavy, Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Feedback & Ideas

Feedback & Ideas

X

How was your experience?

We would love to hear from you!

heavy

• 10 Followers
  • 72 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

Naturally build Six pack abs
Those who think Indian men can't have six pack without going to the gym

Following pictures should be a big eye opener. This guy is a farmer and never went to gym. Just look at his abs

Actually building abs isn't that difficult.

Just eat boiled foods without any spice or salt and lift heavy objects.

Remember to take heavy breath inside by putting pressure on your belly when you do that just like in deadlift in gym and you will see abs are starting to show within 3 weeks provided you eat as I have described above.

This can be most naturally created abs

But if you want more picturesque washboard abs then you have to eat particular foods more strictly with targetting particular body portion by doing particular work out.

Any Indian men can have abs.

Genetics does play a part but not enough to make any sort of difference like the way people tend to think.

Genetics in this case are just hype and myth

#Nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes

8 Love
0 Comment

Who Are You
Who are you
With stained cheeks
And gloomy lips
Quivering
Pathetic whimpering
Hands shaking
Heart aching
Strength breaking
Bones bleeding
Tears falling
Life stalling
Breathing
Slow, heavy
Just breathing

Sorry for overwhelming you
For I am
Not used to seeing you troubled
I'll ask again

Hey you
What have you done to yourself
These chinks in your soul
Jaded misery poisoning your veins
Petty excuses littering your mind
Heavy hurt ensnaring your heart
Trapped
In a never ending quest
For what
We don't know yet

Are you listening
What are you even thinking
In this emptiness
Starting at your weary blue reflection
Telling yourself
You'll okay tomorrow

Tomorrow?
What happened to today
To unreceived love
Broken promises
Shattered shells
Open wounds
To defiant dreams
And insolent hope
And all the happiness
You owe yourself

Who are you
What have you
Done to yourself
What are you
Even thinking
What happened to you?

#RDV18

1 Love
1 Comment
Glancing at the rain from my window....
Sometimes I feel like spreading my hands 
and getting drenched under the 
heavy showers of rain 
with the dark clouds that 
carry my tears of the heavy heart
making them to 
flow and fall on ground 
thus sprinkling the showers
of bliss......

rain sometimes takes away the tears of a hurted heart
#Nojoto #Quotes #poem #writing #rain

12 Love
0 Comment

ADS
6 months ago

Occasionally there are some storms in the life of a person, which is worse than the storm of heavy rain, 
this heavy rain storm comes for a while and 
destroys the environment, 
but the storm in life Destroys the soul, 
the heart loses the innocence of the pure soul.

#Nojoto#nojotoenglish#stormsneverlast#myquotes#

8 Love
0 Comment
I never felt so heavy when you're mine.
But it weighs me now in my dream.

-☆Janu☆

te_fascinate_scribbler

#Love #heavy #youandme #weighs #Dream #janu #te_fascinate_scribbler #Nojoto #firstpost

17 Love
1 Comment
add
close Create Story Next

Tag Friends

camera_alt Add Photo
person_pin Mention
arrow_back PUBLISH
language

Language

Upload Your Video close