Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letsgiveandtake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letsgiveandtake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter, telugu love letters, let me love u lyrics, love letters, writing a letter,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

The Caged स्त्री

From why to why not,
Things changed! #nojotowriters #nojotoofficial #nojoto #instagram #youtube #theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #letsgiveandtake  #support

The Caged स्त्री

I burnt ya feelings in the lava of emotions I used to trapped under,
I felt like and further realised nothing can be more true than being immortal,
Life's tough but so as we pose it to be,
But nothing can be more than just being in peace  with death🖤 #nojoto #poetry #theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #killthewaves #letsgiveandtake #follow

The Caged स्त्री

Childhood is nothing but a phase in which we used to live everyday unlike being happily damaged people today. 
The most cherishes chapter of lifewhere we didn't try to find our lost smiles in memes! #nojoto #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #killthewaves #letsgiveandtake

The Caged स्त्री

Alone  तो क्यों न खैर मनाये,
ज़रा से अंधेरे से डर जाते हो तो कभी उनका सोचो जो जीते ही अंधेरे के साथ हैं,
मस्त रहीये-
फिक्री तो वेसे ही इंसान को खोखला कर देती है! #nojoto #theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #killthewaves #yourquote #letsgiveandtake #buddingpoetess

The Caged स्त्री

A mother was once a girl,
High headed she used to be
with fashion styles be it straight
or curl,
Ambitious she was but now she 
dreams of the dreams to be imbibed 
in her child,
She has stopped being angry bird
and now has started keeping patience
too mild,
Is this something being forced?
Or something which is inbuiltly 
induced?
"People change with time"
It may be true for others but 
from changing of 
phase from 
girl to a 
mother - it is something 
of a cosmic rhyme! #nojoto #theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #letsgiveandtake #killthewaves #buddingpoetess #yourquote

The Caged स्त्री

Dear lover♥, nojoto theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #killthewaves #letsgiveandtake #buddingpoetess #poem

read more
That you remind me constantly how "butterflies in the stomach feels like,"
What if I tell you
That its not naturally due to road damage, speed breakers or jumps but out of desire to hug and feel you which makes me hug you on bike,
What if I tell you
That not as a best friend do I keep you single 
Purposefully,
What if I tell you
That since the last time you were the reason to 
wipe off my tears I have given the copyright of 
my life to you wholly and solely.
             Regards,
              Your unintentional lover Dear lover♥,
#nojoto #theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #killthewaves #letsgiveandtake #buddingpoetess

The Caged स्त्री

I try to discover unleashed truths of life which trigger my very existence every now and then,
My random rebel thoughts will get stability so as to when,
My persona is caged longing to be free,
I am channelising my Antisociality which get awake in the darkened nights who has forgotten wordly glee,
One who used to embrace seven colours of rainbow are now adoring the black arena of nature,
This is the influence wrapped in the moon and its constituents, well that's why am I a night preacher!🖤 Night Preacher🖤
#nojoto #theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #letsgiveandtake #killthewaves #budding_poetess #yourquote #yqbaba

The Caged स्त्री

Nazm-e-shikayat🖤 nojoto theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #killthewaves #letsgiveandtake #budding_poetess #कविता

read more
Ehsaas toh kar lete gehraiyon ka...
Jo bta diya woh zakhm kaisa
Abhi toh padhna shuru kiya tha
Jo muqammal ho jaaye woh b toh ishq kaisa
Khwahishon ko abhi toh aasman mila tha 
Jo poora hona toh alag jo khwab hi tod de woh humdard kaisa
Ibadaton k jagah umeed ne abhi toh li thi
Jo khairat m bik jaaye woh umeed-e-jahan kaisa
Humsafar na sahi safar ka hissa ban jaate
Jo bik jaaye zamaane k kehne par woh dildar kaisa
Mudd'aton baad mila tha koi apna sa par nikle tum b sab jaise toh yeh lage kyn yeh malal jaisa
Jaan nhi jaan-e-rooh the tum...
"Kaisi ho tum..." Aaj yeh puchna b bhul gye toh shikayat-e-ijaaz kaisa❤ Nazm-e-shikayat🖤
#nojoto #theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #killthewaves #letsgiveandtake #budding_poetess

The Caged स्त्री

Unleashing the truth through अलफ़ाज़ ❤ theشایرا #thecagedantisocial #budding_poetess #letsgiveandtake #killthewaves #कविता

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification