Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Putting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Putting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about putting up meaning in hindi, putting meaning in hindi, putting ghee in belly button, putting ghee in nose, putting oil in belly button,

• 10 Followers
  • 117 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

нαямαиρяєєт. sι∂нυ

mute video

shayaranamehfil_21

mute video

Debayan Ghosh

Trust me ‘Selfishness is putting the wants of yourself over the needs of others. Self-respect is putting your needs over the wants of others.’ #debayan #nojoto #nojotoenglish #love #people #friend

Debayan Ghosh

One of the things you’ll hear us say a lot on this site is that being a dad is your most important job. It’s true, and we hope you start to see it that way too. But it’s also worth questioning whether “job” is the right word to describe fatherhood.  Because clearly some parents turn it into a job, much to the detriment of their children. Not in that they make being a mom or a dad a chore, but that they see it as something for which their labor should be compensated, where some kind of exchange #Love #people #Friend

read more
Title :-It's a calling not job.

📖 Read ⬇️ One of the things you’ll hear us say a lot on this site is that being a dad is your most important job. It’s true, and we hope you start to see it that way too. But it’s also worth questioning whether “job” is the right word to describe fatherhood. 

Because clearly some parents turn it into a job, much to the detriment of their children. Not in that they make being a mom or a dad a chore, but that they see it as something for which their labor should be compensated, where some kind of exchange

feelings365

Greatness isn't something only the special among us can achieve. It's simply working on something longer and putting in more effort than others are willing to. #Partying #Relaxing #greatness #special #achieve #simply #Working #longer #Putting #Effort #willing #feelings365 https://www.facebook.com/feelings365.adi

read more
 Greatness isn't something only the special among us can achieve. It's simply working on something longer and putting in more effort than others are willing to.

#partying #relaxing #greatness #special #achieve #simply #working #longer #putting #effort #willing #feelings365

https://www.facebook.com/feelings365.adi

Vidyarthi Darshan

read more
When Failure Is Putting Your Patience To The Test

At times when failure is putting your patience to the test,
Dare to give your fears and doubts some rest. 
At times when criticisms are pulling you down bit by bit,
Use them positively, but promise that you won't quit. 
Learn from the past, and go ahead with your journey,
Just focus on your path and chuck out all your worries. 
And success with come to you gradually, 
You will get all that you have always fancied.

Nojoto English

Superstitions in India Todays Superstition is Removing evil eye (Nazar Utaarna) Putting a little dot of kohl on the side of a child's forehead is very common in India. The practice is called Nazar Utaarna. It is done to protect the little kid from any evil eyes and prevent anyone from putting a negative vibe over the kid. The evil eye can cause severe damage to whom it turns. It is said that putting a black spot on a child's forehead will make the child look ugly to the evil powers and hence, #English #nojotoenglish

read more
 Superstitions in India

Todays Superstition is Removing evil eye (Nazar Utaarna)

Putting a little dot of kohl on the side of a child's forehead is very common in India. The practice is called Nazar Utaarna. It is done to protect the little kid from any evil eyes and prevent anyone from putting a negative vibe over the kid. The evil eye can cause severe damage to whom it turns. It is said that putting a black spot on a child's forehead will make the child look ugly to the evil powers and hence,

ms.k.sugarbaker

From God to Adam then Eve came humanity,that's the explanation I know.Though after some thought I just wonder,could God really be a woman?If you open your mind,remove human nature, look beyond mankinds way of thinking you will see the point I'm making.Women are more emotional than than men,God hears all emotions in prayer.Women give birth & nurse a child,men can't do neither well..not without having a special surgery!I just wonder could God really be a woman?God birthed all things not just us,nursing us even after death.Women take care of the household&children,some doing as a single mom!Men can do both,but let's get real many won't!I just wonder could God could really be a woman!Women have more anatomy than men,more to keep up in appearances.God has all the universe to decorate& tend.Even the word heaven closely rhymes with kitchen!I just wonder could God really be a woman?These are my opinions, my point of view,I could go on,if not for a word limit so I'll end with this one last thought.Satan caused mankinds fall,putting all thru hell!Men cause women to fall,breaking thier hearts,putting them thru hell!God heals the falls,putting the fires of hell out!Can God really be a woman😇 #Nojoto #God #WOMAN #NAPOWRIMO #poem #poetry

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification