Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ugliest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ugliest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you loved me at my ugliest, ugliest man in the world, ugliest person in the world, ugliest dog in the world, ugliest man,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Diwa

Women are amazing. Presence or absence of beauty doesn't make you less of a woman. Beauty forever lies in the eye of the beholder. If they can't see it, it doesn't mean it is absent. They may just be blind. **wanted to reiterate this valuable point, Babe** #yqbaba#Woman#ugliest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Johnson Osarobo Omodamwen

read more
The ugliest woman isn't even ugly.
She is simply misjudged and unseen
--unseen because, in reality, her heart 
is the best in this world--this world of 
fakeness and shallow norms. 
Women are amazing. Presence or absence of beauty doesn't make you less of a woman. Beauty forever lies in the eye of the beholder. If they can't see it, it doesn't mean it is absent. They may just be blind.

**wanted to reiterate this valuable
point, Babe**

#yqbaba#woman#ugliest #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Johnson Osarobo Omodamwen

Manqabat Qadri

#ugliest #lover

read more
you are my most precious treasure
and
I am your most beautiful regret 
*** #ugliest #lover

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification