Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imawriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imawriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love write image, lardki ko jaise promiss kare love shayeri ke sath ima, baby ima bad boy i might hurt you, write name on love images, mr writer shayari image,

• 37 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter Here's my try: I build castles of words that you can rent by reading them. Show, not tell. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I express all my thoughts and speak through words on paper. It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

Here's my try: I build castles of words that you can rent by reading them. 
Show, not tell. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter Here's my try: I build castles of words that you can rent by reading them. Show, not tell. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words meet me saying they have no business staying with me.
They spill out and arrange themselves onto blanks waiting to be hugged by hungry minds tweaking the right emotions in them. It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

Chitra Iyer

read more
The pen of my imagination wakes up to scribble on the wall of every parched heart that may the ink of love leak and fill their void. It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

MSJ Quotes

read more
I push my waves of thoughts on sand, a little further everytime. 
You stand, and you get absorbed when waves moves by.. It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

Abid

It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter #soultrigger Here's my try: I build castles of words that you can rent by reading them. Show, not tell. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I poured every facet of my life on paper only to let you swim and dive in it.  It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 
#soultrigger 

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
GUESS WHO I AM.
My closed lips speak a thousand words.
The words which reflect my thoughts.
If you want to read my thoughts,
You need to dive into my words. It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

Gita Khanna

read more
When the tide surges, 
I can't resist... 
I set out for the sea
Piloted by words

It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

Sita Prasad

read more
You may find my words alluring,
Sometimes you might be just distant,
it is a subtle relationship,
which we develop in an instant.

It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

Sita Prasad

read more
Everyone was watching the movie and I was just wondering why did the story end the way it did! 
I was reading about the life stories of various writers and found that many didn't have great lives yet pursued their journey towards writing and that inspired me.  It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I make colourful painting with black words and white canvas...  It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification