Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rememberingandforgetting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rememberingandforgetting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 31 Followers
  • 33 Stories

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
விரும்பும் பொழுதெல்லாம்
உனை நினைக்கிறேன்

என்னை மறந்த பொழுதுகளில் மட்டுமே உனை மறக்கிறேன்..! Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I breathe in

I breathe out Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
விரும்பும் பொழுதெல்லாம்
உனை நினைக்கிறேன்

என்னை மறந்த பொழுதுகளில் மட்டுமே உனை மறக்கிறேன்..! Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Need love #Missing

read more

I need someone

Someone needs me

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #need #love #missing

K Harsita

Endless laughs in anonymous world. Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Anonymous

read more
I jump to fence less world
for it is infinite talks in which 
I confines you without addressing you.

I jump to unfading reality 
for when I try to recall your name 
which never fits in two worlds equally.  Endless laughs in anonymous world. 
Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #anonymous

Madhu Jain

read more
I'm busy 

we are us

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more

ever my heart aches

i don't want to  Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rumu Banerjee

Overall, you are no different from me... We are the same♥️ #perpetualbeau #doublecollab #rememberingandforgetting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #eternallove

read more
I forget myself.

When I find you within myself.  Overall, you are no different from me... We are the same♥️
#perpetualbeau

#doublecollab #rememberingandforgetting  #YourQuoteAndMine

#love #eternallove

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I'm stuck in a rut

things are moving.  Admittedly 
I'm very selfish. Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
I make no mistake. Participate in this #doublecollab and tell the story of #rememberingandforgetting  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification