Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best clues Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best clues Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about clues meaning in hindi, clues available at a scene, cluesbucks meaning in marathi, clues meaning in marathi, clues for treasure hunt,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Amit Jotwani

Relationships only provide 
subtle clues 
about impending storms
and ugly endings 
unlike books 
where a peek into the last page
or the title of the chapter 
saves a lot of heartburn, 
prepares us for extremes 
and gives us the option 
of investing ourselves 
or otherwise
in this uncertain journey. 

#relationship #subtle #clues #impending #storms #ugly #end #book #LastPage#page #chapter #prepare #option #invest #uncertain #journey#heartburn #extremes #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Nowadays, I find solace,                                   in cryptic crosswords,                                   maybe because I hope to find,                            the clues to our relationship,                             in these blank, closeted squares.  #CrypticCrossword #relationship #solace #clues #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Nishchal Tanwar

How would you know that it was me
who was screaming at the stars in black

How would you know that it was me
who burned them and left with beautiful ash #clues #inspiration #motivation #tanwar #life

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification