Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FOR_ALL_CORONA_FIGHTERS Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FOR_ALL_CORONA_FIGHTERS Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Antara Chakraborty

We all know how terrible is the situation as globally is. And how many people are now resting in heaven.😢 That's why to cheer you all I've tried paraphrasing my thaughts in this simple poem☺️ The writing is all about How venomous this🥵🤒🥴 CORONA 😷 VIRUS 🤧 is nowadays. Still every one is fighting to win against it. They are not surrendering against hopelessness and Trying their level best to Prevent or Proscribe it😉.By following the most important steps taken by Government and by becoming Self-Awa #CORONA_YOU_R_DEAD #FOR_ALL_CORONA_FIGHTERS

read more
Vanquish Corona
Secure Life Points

CORONA~A Pandemic Malady.
Malevolent in nature,
Pierces one's spirit.
Still, Proscription is better than Prescription
So don't concede defeat And Abide by the Rules......
1. Practising Hand Ablution timely, within every 10-20mins.
2.Encouraging NEPH i.e. Namaste, Elbowbump, Showing piece sign and Handwave.
3.Fostering" Janata Curfew".
4.Practice " Social Distancing".
5. Take care of health by exercising and doing Yoga.
6. Engage in leisure activities like, Playing music, Book reading, Solving Puzzles and Google quiz etc.
If you follow these simple rules,
You'll definitely feel Healthy and Wanderful.😊

~Antara Chakraborty We all know how terrible is the situation as globally is. And how many people are now resting in heaven.😢
That's why to cheer you all I've tried paraphrasing my thaughts in this simple poem☺️
The writing is all about How venomous this🥵🤒🥴 CORONA 😷 VIRUS 🤧 is nowadays. Still every one is fighting to win against it. They are not surrendering against hopelessness and Trying their level best to Prevent or Proscribe it😉.By following the most important steps taken by Government and by becoming Self-Awa

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification