Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toallwriters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toallwriters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Madhav Jha

Swapna Biswas Take Care of yourself bhabhi. #goodbye #toallwriters

read more
eight to go after this post. Swapna Biswas Take Care of yourself bhabhi.
#goodbye #toallwriters

Madhav Jha

I am repeatedly saying again and again, 

Its writing, do not mix it with what you see or feel according to that only. the reality and truth are not in correlation here within if truly a writer writes his thoughts.
 The foolishness of mind will always backdown to remain foolish as a dog has its tail as diverted in wrong direction always.

#toallwriters.

#toallwriters #havesomeshame

Madhav Jha

#toallwriters

read more
If in case i unknowingly disrespect or dishonour anybody by any chance or mean through writing or by any action. I apologise from bottom of my heart. Writing here is only my purpose and not to demean or disfigure or misconduct to anybody. I only write in for what my mind says and it is request not to take it up so deeply and on self beliefs. Thank you. #toallwriters

Madhav Jha

【◆●KINDLY PAY A GOOD HEED!!●◆】

Note: It is kind request to all of you that whatever i write is not  intended for their personal life or for they only. Kindly do not take personally as i said it to you only. In no consonance i write for anybody. i only write as a passionate writer and to show my skills and not always to hurt any body personally or for a religion, caste, colour, or creed, or sex. My writing are purely imaginable and does not intend to hurt anybody real feelings. #toallwriters #yourquote

Maitree Soni

World Poetry Day 21 March Apne dil ke jajbat likhti hu
Badle huve logo ke hal likhti hu
Jo na ho mera uske sath bhi hasin sham likhti hu
Lekhika (लेखीका) hu sahab
Sabke dilo ka bayan likhati hu...
M.S. #happypoetryday #toallwriters

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification