Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontpanic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontpanic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dont love quotes, i dont care quotes, u dont love me, done meaning in hindi, dont care quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 12 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

Nothing much to upload now. Even before I shall finish typing this, you guys shall know what I should write about. Friends, relatives, enemies, it's an ardent request: Don't panic. Wash hands 6 to 8 times with soap a day or use sanitizer having 70-75% alcohol. Don't wear masks unnecessarily. There is this scarcity of masks; the people who don't need masks, don't wear them. And yes, do some social distancing. Do not go out of your house for 2 weeks. Try to work from home. It's your health which matters the most. Modiji just called a curfew. He has asked everybody to stay at home on Sunday 7 am to 9 pm. Just not that time, try staying at home guys. It is we the people of India whose carelessness will harm us. We are humans, and one tiny virus, does so much to us? Quarantine yourself. Stay alone. It's not the end of the world. Just a matter of a few more weeks. We have to fight guys. We can't let the Novel Coronavirus take over. #yqbaba #covid19 #dontpanic #NovelCoronavirus #lettertotheworld

read more
NOVEL CORONAVIRUS: A WAR OF MANKIND. Nothing much to upload now. Even before I shall finish typing this, you guys shall know what I should write about. Friends, relatives, enemies, it's an ardent request:

Don't panic. Wash hands 6 to 8 times with soap a day or use sanitizer having 70-75% alcohol. Don't wear masks unnecessarily. There is this scarcity of masks; the people who don't need masks, don't wear them. And yes, do some social distancing. Do not go out of your house for 2 weeks. Try to work from home. It's your health which matters the most.

Modiji just called a curfew. He has asked everybody to stay at home on Sunday 7 am to 9 pm. Just not that time, try staying at home guys. 

It is we the people of India whose carelessness will harm us. We are humans, and one tiny virus, does so much to us? Quarantine yourself. Stay alone. It's not the end of the world. Just a matter of a few more weeks. We have to fight guys. We can't let the Novel Coronavirus take over.

N.K

Isha sharda

Anything can be battled with a calm mind and constructive vision.

शांत दिमाग और रचनात्मक दृष्टि से किसी भी चीज का मुकाबला किया जा सकता है।
 #calm #vision  #peaceful #loveyourself #dontgiveup #dontpanic #findyourself #love

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Keep secrets intact within yourself and deal with them tactfully. #secretoflife #bewithyourself #dontdiscuss #makethemstaywithyou #tactfuldealing #dontpanic #therewillbeaway #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Don't cross the boundary, until you know your limits. #knowyourboundaries #actaccordingtosituations #dontpanic #knowyourlimits #dontexpecttoomuch #thingswillhappen #thinksmart #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

It takes time for things to get in shape and fine tune. Be patient and enjoy the growth process. #thingstaketime #bepatientwithyourself #givetimeyourself #dontpanic #shapeup #bepatientwithyourself #allwillbefine #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Have the patience to Wait for the Fate to Restate. #bepatientwithyourself #patienceisthekey #fateoflife #dontpanic #planyourlife #prepareyourself #getreadytoshine #pawangrequotes

IslamSearch

Ghabrana Nahi Hai || Shaykh Atif Ahmed #dontpanic #Success life #sheikhatifahmed #shaikhatifahmed #Motivational

read more

Neeraj Dhingra

न खुद डरिए ना दूसरों को डराइए,
अपना मनोबल ऊंचा रखिए दूसरों का बढ़ाइए,
कांटो से ध्यान हटा फूलों पे लाइए,
लाशों की गिनती छोड़ जीवन पे आइए, 
जो योद्धा है उनका मान रखिए,
जो चले गए उनके परिवार का साथ निभाइए,
ऐसा कर खुद का और भारत का मान बढ़ाइए,
मुश्किल की इस घड़ी में हमें एक होना है, 
हमें साथ चलना है अपना हाथ बढ़ाइए,
ना खुद डरिए ना दूसरों को डराइए ।।

नीरज ढींगरा

Stay Positive in Negative Situation

©Neeraj Dhingra #staypositive #Motivation #dontpanic #willpower #coronawarriors #FrontLineWarrior #covid19 

#Corona_Lockdown_Rush

harleen_कौर

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification