Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trustyourlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trustyourlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love trust and understanding quotes, poems about trust and love, trust and love messages for him, quotes about love without trust, love all trust a few do wrong to none,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

धर्शी

Prem ka arth 
vivah karna nahi hota....
apeetu poori nistha ke sath
samarpan karna hota hai...!

©Dharshii Dharsh TRUE LOVE
#trustyourlove #believeinyourself 
#truelove #godlikeyou

Divyani Choudhary

Love need two things:
It has to be rooted in
freedom & it has to know
the art of trust. #lovelife #trustyourlove #freedom #foreverlove

Sweety PIe💚

368 #beautyofimagination #desiretobeloved #trustyourself #trustyourlove . What makes one #deeplycare? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Believe in trust. 
Trust is a pioneer of all relationship...
It is essential to smell good bonding...!! #368 #beautyofimagination #desiretobeloved #trustyourself #trustyourlove
. What makes one #deeplycare? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

write forever

Pyaar karne wale pe bharosa rakho, halaat to kabhi bhi badal jayenge. #loveyourlove #trustyourlove

read more
BURA LAGTA HAI.....

Jab hamari baat sune bina wo hume galat samajh lete hai.
Jab humse zyada unhe bure halaat ka aitbaar ho jata hai.
Jab hamari majburi ko wo hamari galti bata dete hai.
Aur jab unhe hamara pyaar dhoka lagne lagta hai. Pyaar karne wale pe bharosa rakho, halaat to kabhi bhi badal jayenge. #loveyourlove #trustyourlove

Angel wings 🧚

tu din ko raat keh de hum ykin krrlenge tere kahi har baat prr aankh bnd krr ykin krr lenge 
humara bhrosa kbhi mat todna jaan hum jite ji mar jayenge..

_Angel wings 🧚 #trustyourlove

RADHIKA

You are on my mind 24*7. You are everything I have. But now I want you to take the least possible effort to keep me. Be the Prince of your Cinderella. #trustyourlove #ifitsmeanttostayitwill #loveisbeautiful #Love #cinderella

read more
In my fairy tale,  
Waiting for the ball night magic to happen,  I forgot,  
Cinderella didn't go searching for her prince. 
It was the Prince who came for her, 
No more awaiting for the magic, 
It's time, 
Let the Prince do some work again
~ Radhika. You are on my mind 24*7. You are everything I have.  But now I want you to take the least possible effort to keep me.  Be the Prince of your Cinderella.
#trustyourlove #ifitsmeanttostayitwill #loveisbeautiful #love #cinderella

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification