Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best locdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best locdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about firing at loc, loc share price 260, r loc 150, star boy loc, loc india,

• 21 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Deepak Kanoujia

#locdown Survival#

read more
LOCKDOWN

Two lines simultaneously moving
Slowly slowly with glittering eyes,
Hoping to taste the fruit if survival
A survival as per their own wise.

One que is where survival is
One time food only not for three times,
Other que is where some alcohol bottles
In comfortable AC rooms is survival.

#Locdown Survival#

Srilatha Gugunta

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #locdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown

read more
I spared my jeans n Tees from preparing an eulogy for me by wearing them today. They might have thought I'm dead almost 2 months back😂. A dash of makeup to contour my skin tone, eye liner to highlight my eyes with a glosy shimmer on my lips that want to breath the fresh air away from the house. As a comrade I offered it my pity care. My high heels added an extra inches to my lost height. Delicious Chole batura urged for loosing the extra calories that was consumed as brunch plus a short meeting with a friend made me all dressed up.  Scorching heat made me cover head to toe with shawl n shrug and a mask covering my nose and mouth was obligatory. The mask became an extra clothing to everyone I got to see.  Heart wrecking sight to see migrants with infants in hands stranded on the road. I called a lady with the small kid and handed over little money and water bottle and biscuit packet that I was carrying along with me. The smile on her face and the gratitude in her eyes made me pray to God to help all the needy during this adversity that ceased the happiness to many of us. I slipped in slow prayer and thanked the God for his continual blessing. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #locdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown

changed choubey

#Love #attrection #shayri #Hindi #corona #locdown #story #follow #View #BeatMusic Mohanram bhambu Parbhu dhyal Sepat Abhishek Baliyan praveen saryam Neha Nainu #शायरी

read more
mute video

Abhidev Arvind Semwal

#locdown एक तरफ दुनिया बंद पड़ी है, दूसरी तरफ ख्वाब लम्बे हो रहे हैं। commando Akash Tiwari motivational Speaker Riyashaikh #विचार

read more
एक तरफ दुनिया बंद पड़ी है,
दूसरी तरफ ख्वाब लम्बे हो रहे हैं।

©Abhidev Arvind Semwal #locdown 

एक तरफ दुनिया बंद पड़ी है,
दूसरी तरफ ख्वाब लम्बे हो रहे हैं।
 commando Akash Tiwari motivational Speaker Riyashaikh

Rashmi Maurya

आसान नहीं है https://youtu.be/WbaXB-PgDFM Wait is over the video is out now make some minutes to listen my poetry and share your valuable feedback with me it will be really helpful for me... Make sure to subscribe my channel if you haven't yet😇😇😇😇😇😇💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 #_the_poetry_zone #raish_writings #raish_thoughts #asannahinhai #Life #myvideo #myvoice #locdown #Poetry #Instagram

read more
we all go through tough time in our life  listen this certain fact in poetic form in voice of
 Rashmi Maurya

"आसान नहीं है"
link is mentioned below👇 आसान नहीं है 
https://youtu.be/WbaXB-PgDFM

Wait is over the video is out now make some minutes to listen my poetry and share your valuable feedback with me it will be really helpful for me...
Make sure to subscribe my channel if you haven't yet😇😇😇😇😇😇💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
#_the_poetry_zone #raish_writings #raish_thoughts #asannahinhai #Life #myvideo #myvoice #locdown #Poetry #Instagram

Parul Rastogi

👇
जुलाई,अगस्त में अगर
👉आप सुरक्षित...
तो ही
👍परिवार सुरक्षित...

©🎸p@rulr@stogi🎼 #coronavirus #locdown #Right #true #Baat #stay_home_stay_safe #stayhome #Be_Safe #famliy

Harsha Maheshwari

#locdown

read more
Y ky din aay h 
Kuch acha  to kuch bura samay dikhay h 
Jha bache Papa k saath khelne ko tarste the 
Aaj vo Papa k saath kela karte h 
Jo budhe bacho se waqt mangte the 
Aaj vo saath betha karte h 
Sara parivar milke hasi thitholi kr rha 
To khi khel purane khel rha 
Vahi koi garib khane ko taras rha h 
Sadke gav- shar ki shant pdi h
Koi kisi se milne ko taras rha h 
To koi apno se phon p hi mill rha h 
Y ky din aaye h 
Kuch acha to kuch bura samay dikhay h #locdown

MANJEET SINGH THAKRAL

सरकार #locdown को आम लोगो की आवाज को दबाने के अवसर के रूप में ले रही है इसे रोकने के लिये हमारा साथ दे और #Juctice4Teltumbade के साथ आज शाम 4 से 6 बजे तक #ट्वीटर पर 2 घंटे के अभियान में शामिल हो । https://t.co/tYygPAfIwW #nojotophoto #Life_experience

read more
 सरकार #locdown को आम लोगो की आवाज को दबाने के अवसर के रूप में ले रही है इसे रोकने के लिये हमारा साथ दे और #Juctice4Teltumbade के साथ आज शाम 4 से 6 बजे तक #ट्वीटर पर 2 घंटे के अभियान में शामिल हो ।
https://t.co/tYygPAfIwW

Amar Meerutian

#coronavirus #locdown ye duniya itni bereham ho chuki hai tum iske samne mat rona.. #rj_amar #amarvani #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Rv official

Mat has e jalim tu is garibi pr. 
Ye to vakt bna bhana hai. vakt hai aaya parda uthne ka.
pta ab chala kon apna  or kon praya hai #Garibi #locdown#talk#dhan
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification