Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 21dayslockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 21dayslockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 71 Followers
  • 86 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Niwas

इश्क़ ने कम निकम्मा बना दिया था "ख़ुदा"
कि तुम "corona" ले आए
😂😜🤣😀 #love #lovequotes #coronavirus #covid19 #lovestory #21dayslockdown #loveyourself

Monisha Biswas

As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #CoronaLockDown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Will surely happen something good with the world..
All we can do is praying for ourselves to save the homosapiens. As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #coronalockdown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #CoronaLockDown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Staying inside the home
Avoiding outside roam.
Give room for family’s togetherness 
No room for invasion of Coronas.
These days going to be -
Work for home and work at home. 
A little less fear of virus attack
A little more prayer for infected to come back.
Ancient custom of cleanliness 
Going to become a habit.
Time to mingle with parents and kids.
Reading the unread books.
Teaching yoga, meditation, mudras and kayakalpa for kids.
I wish all should happen
Along with eradication of covid 19. As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #coronalockdown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
Work for Nation by Staying at your Home.

Please support Government against fight with Coronavirus.  As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #coronalockdown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #CoronaLockDown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba😷🌻 #Pledge

read more
Ohh noo 😷
Patience
Patience
Patience...
This patience, I know is going to benefit us for longer time...
But very tough time for older people, my dadi is very desperately waiting to go outside but ab kya kare??
She has to wait...
Bhagwanji I really want to pray for my dadi and other grandparents of all of us..
Who used to enlighten their life with get together with their friends, relatives, but they are missing all these...
They feel boredom at home...
This Corona has shattered the source of entertainment specially of older people...
#pledge to fight against Corona  As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #coronalockdown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba😷🌻

cressy adoline

#opportunity #selfrealization As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #CoronaLockDown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Are supposed to be a crucial phase 
In fighting back COVID-19, at the 
Same time it will be, also supposed to be 
A golden period for human race where
We get an awesome opportunity
To learn more about our beloved one's,
Spending quality time together, where We can have a self realisation about our Humanitarian criterias, which we lack in These days!  #opportunity #selfrealization 
 As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #coronalockdown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #CoronaLockDown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

read more

I decided to learn Self control 
For everything 😁
 As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #coronalockdown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

Protesting Mind 💎

So what are your plans for the #next21days? #CoronaLockDown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী

read more
Always stay indoors, 
spend time reading most books, 
never leave home without special needs,
and keep everyone in the family 
aware of the corona virus. So what are your plans for the #next21days? #coronalockdown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী

sanjay sheoran

बीमारी अमीर ला रहें हैं लाठी ग़रीब खा रहें हैं ,
यही जोश एयरपोर्ट पर दिखाते 
तो आज आम आदमी सड़क पर लाठी न खाते...$$!!  #yqdidi #inspirationalquotes #jantacurfew #21dayslockdown #emotions #sheoranshayari keerti srivastava

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I will do 5 new things that I have never done, 
One would be learn to cook... As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #coronalockdown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification