Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pledge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pledge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pledge. mygov. in, world environment day pledge in hindi, pledge meaning in hindi, pledge in hindi, pledge quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 37 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#26janrepublicday #patriotism #sunitapathania #patrioticquotes #Pledge #proud #nation #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Rama Goswami Ritu Tyagi Mili Saha Kirti Pandey R K Mishra " सूर्य " Sethi Ji AbhiJaunpur poonam atrey PФФJД ЦDΞSHI Bhavana kmishra Santosh Narwar Aligarh Anshu writer Lalit Saxena Ravi vibhute Hardik Mahajan Jugal Kisओर Poonam Suyal Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Sita Prasad Suresh Gulia Anil Ray kk_jazbaat Maaahi.. #happyrepublicday

read more
mute video

Jk

Pledge
Mother of the Nation Jijau Mouli made a pledge,
To make Shiva a good king
Bahujan Pratipalaka
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj made a pledge,
To create self-government
Krantisurya Mahatma Jyotiba Phule made a pledge,
To enlighten Bahujans from darkness
Gyan Mouli Savitri made a pledge,
For the salvation of women
Both of them made a pledge,
To provide education to girls and underprivileged children
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj made a pledge,
Protection to farmers and poor
For educational reservation of children
 Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar made a pledge,
By ending years of slavery
To establish equality, fraternity, freedom and democracy in this country
Tyagamurti Ramai Mouli made a pledge
To stand firm by your husband
And I pledge, inspired by the thoughts of these great men, to preserve humanity

- Jyoti Kiratkudve (Sable)

©Jk #Pledge 
#JKthought 
#mypledge

uvsays

प्रतिज्ञा ही आपके जीवन की गुणवत्ता तय करती है💐💐💐💐💐 #punctualitymatters #Punctuality #Pledge #coachlife #uvsays #vedsatwa #ayurveda #Leadership #mentalHealth #mindset #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Osho Jain

As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #CoronaLockDown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba😷🌻 #Pledge

read more
Ohh noo 😷
Patience
Patience
Patience...
This patience, I know is going to benefit us for longer time...
But very tough time for older people, my dadi is very desperately waiting to go outside but ab kya kare??
She has to wait...
Bhagwanji I really want to pray for my dadi and other grandparents of all of us..
Who used to enlighten their life with get together with their friends, relatives, but they are missing all these...
They feel boredom at home...
This Corona has shattered the source of entertainment specially of older people...
#pledge to fight against Corona  As India goes on a 3 week lockdown, what are your plans for the #next21days? Be at home, be safe. #coronalockdown #21dayslockdown #musingtime #covid19  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba😷🌻

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#Pledge Let's take a pledge today to Give maximum contribution to our motherland... Blaming others won't help here you need to work ! To change our country you need to change your thinking and behaviour changing the DPs won't help!! Happy Republic Day. Let's celebrate it by writing letters to our beloved country. #dearindia #RepublicDay #RepublicDay2021 New cinemagraphs for Republic Day are up. Check it out. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
we are Sorry!!
You always suffered due to us!
You always bleed for us!
You lose your Sons for the ones who don't value you!
You Nurture those who don't call you their mother nor they worry about you!!

We are sorry for All these sufferings you have to take upon due to us!! #pledge
Let's take a pledge today to Give maximum contribution to our motherland...
Blaming others won't help here you need to work !
To change our country you need to change your thinking and behaviour changing the DPs won't help!!

Happy Republic Day. Let's celebrate it by writing letters to our beloved country. #DearIndia #RepublicDay #RepublicDay2021

New cinemagraphs for Republic Day are up. Check it out. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

భారత దేశానికి నా ప్రతిజ్ఞ My #Pledge to Bharat. Country has true #Freedom when it is free of all evils. And true #patriotism is when every step you take is towards eradicating those evils. #Telugu #telugupoetry #the_lions_version

read more
వస్తున్నా, వస్తున్నా...
-ఎవరి కోసం వస్తున్నావ్?
దేశం కోసం వస్తున్నా.
భరతమాత జన్మనిచ్చిన నా ప్రతి తోబుట్టువు జాగృతి కోసం వస్తున్నా.
సహస్రాబ్దాల ఘనచరిత్ర గల నా దేశాన్ని తిరిగి అగ్రపీఠం పై నిలపడానికి వస్తున్నా.
మన గతాన్ని గురించి గొప్పలు చెప్పుకునే రోజుల నుంచి
మన వర్తమానాన్ని ప్రపంచం స్తుతించే రోజులు తేవడానికి వస్తున్నా.
ఈ గణతంత్ర దేశంలో జనతంత్రానికి క్రొత్త నిర్వచనం ఇవ్వడానికి వస్తున్నా.
స్వార్థం, అవినీతి అనే ఆక్రమణశక్తులను పారద్రోలి 
సరికొత్త స్వతంత్రాన్ని సాధించడానికి వస్తున్నా.
కానరాని అడ్డుగోడలతో వేర్పడిన సమాజపు ముక్కలను అతికించి
ఐక్యభారత పౌరసమూహంగా మార్చడానికి వస్తున్నా.
దేశం అభ్యున్నతి కోసం త్రికరణశుద్ధితో శ్రమించడానికి వస్తున్నా.
నా దేశం కోసం వస్తున్నా. భారత దేశానికి నా ప్రతిజ్ఞ

My #pledge to Bharat.

Country has true #freedom when it is free of all evils. And true #patriotism is when every step you take is towards eradicating those evils.

#telugu #telugupoetry #the_lions_version

Diwa

Complete the roaring thunder of your wrath. Permit me the shuddering manifestation Of who you really are. Allow me to glimpse the evidence Of your finite mortality. Let me realize your resounding emotions. For, I perceive the duplicity Of your saccharine benevolence. #yqbaba #Pledge #diwa

read more
"Pledge"

(Caption) Complete the roaring thunder of your wrath.
Permit me the shuddering manifestation
Of who you really are. 
Allow me to glimpse the evidence 
Of your finite mortality.
Let me realize your resounding emotions. 
For, I perceive the duplicity 
Of your saccharine benevolence.

Aamir Qais AnZar

लिखने की कसम खाई है यह बात भी लिखकर बताई है ! Thank you YourQuote Didi..🙏🙏 #promisetomyself #लेखणी #Excerpt #Pledge #writersquote #writeitout #writetoinspire #WritingAboutWriting

read more

लिखने की कसम खाई है यह बात भी लिखकर बताई है !
Thank you YourQuote Didi..🙏🙏
#PromiseToMyself #लेखणी #Excerpt #Pledge #WritersQuote #WriteItOut #WriteToInspire #WritingAboutWriting

Aamir Qais AnZar

Not everyone can write a Joke, writing a Joke is not a Joke.. #writeaway #writingresolution #Pledge Contemplating on writing a book with a title."Me n People". Desperate to capture some very good and some not so good peeps. With due credit and special mention to some extra smart brains active around me. #nightwhispers #तेरीज़रूरतहै #लिखतेलिखते #promisetomyself #promisesneverbroken

read more
लिखने की कसम खाई है 
यह बात भी लिखकर बताई है !

Likhne ki kasam khaai hai
Yeh baat bhi likh Kar bataai hai. Not everyone can write a Joke, writing a Joke is not a Joke.. #writeaway #writingresolution #pledge
Contemplating on writing a book with a title."Me n People". Desperate to capture some very good and some not so good peeps. With due credit and special mention to some extra smart brains active around me. 
#NightWhispers #तेरीज़रूरतहै #लिखतेलिखते #promisetomyself #promisesneverbroken

Aamir Qais AnZar

गणतंत्र दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ 🇮🇳 #before1947 #republicdayspecial #republicindia #PatriotismMeans #Starve #Pledge #citizen #Citizenship

read more
Patriotism can not be felt when 
Fellow Citizens STARVE on The Road.
Lets Pledge to extent a bit in Whatever
way We can. Be part of the Republic 
to Make It Happy.. !! गणतंत्र दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ 🇮🇳
#Before1947 #RepublicDaySpecial #RepublicIndia #PatriotismMeans #Starve #Pledge #Citizen #CitizenShip
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification