tags

Best intention Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best intention Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 21 Followers
  • 64 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Bitter Truth No matter how good your intention is, people judge you by your external show .. No matter how your external show is, GOD judge you by your internal INTENTION...."

Bitter Truth No matter how good your intention is, people judge you by your external show ..
No matter how your external show is, GOD judge you by your internal INTENTION....

# fact of life# bitter truth

19 Love

"Impossible Journey quotes"

Impossible Journey quotes

#ImpossibleJourney #hide #Morning #shine 🌅🆒✨
The secret of the hope always lies in the new upcoming layers of the sunlight, now make the rules of meeting with the sun in the early morning & break any of the previous unforgettable experience of mourning! 🆒💓

It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be?

Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within

14 Love

"Feelings never ends but,"

Feelings never ends but,

#feelings #never #End #BUT #Time #over#soon 💓
Without any connection I don't value anyone else, Nor is there such anticipation in our solar system as well. I have no particular favorite person to enjoy my time, but I spend a lot of time with the whole universe that attracts me. I don't even follow any great writer, If I've never felt any kind of vibration ♒ in my heart, I do not want to be with them & I do not want to ever follow unknown ♒! 💓
💞⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰💞
#aboutme #abouttime #favouri

18 Love

"Goodbye Love its easy to say "i love u"....but difficult to stay in love, people got different intention behind love. If we have intention its not love. We need to understand that we have give fuck to people who love us. we don't have to give fuck to get love."

Goodbye Love its easy to say "i love u"....but difficult to stay in love, people got different intention behind love. If we have intention its not love. We need to understand that we have give fuck to people who love us. we don't have to give fuck to get love.

love or intention

11 Love

#Trouble #Blooming #Like #Flower #Transformation
It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be?

Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within you, except fictional. If you say something wrong to me, either I throw back to you or I'll absorb without any response, but I can do one thing more, that's the case of positive transformation, according to my

35 Love