Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stayawake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stayawake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 32 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Swapnil Moon

#stayawake only if this #cinemagraph doesn't let you sleep. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's worthy
and you're ready
to give up
on your sleep. #Stayawake only if this #cinemagraph doesn't let you sleep.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

Collab and tell the story of what you do on the nights you #stayawake #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Trying to sleep
But thoughts of past
Thinking about future
Make present wasted Collab and tell the story of what you do on the nights you #stayawake #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

As I stay awake, I think it’s better to reach out to fellow writers who are awake, through this notification-less challenge. Let’s hear what you do when you #stayawake. Collab. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Now it's common,
To fight inside my mind
It's me alright, the problem
My hopes my expectations
I apologise to myself
I get angry to my self
It's common at night
When I stay awake As I stay awake, I think it’s better to reach out to fellow writers who are awake, through this notification-less challenge. Let’s hear what you do when you #StayAwake. Collab. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#stayawake only if this #cinemagraph doesn't let you sleep. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your mind work at night
Only if you creativity 
Wakes at night 
If your best work
Is deliverd at night
And not in day time... #Stayawake only if this #cinemagraph doesn't let you sleep.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

read more
you want your dreams to become reality, the impart of which can never be forgotten,
rather than dreaming heaps upon heaps
which may someday be forgotten. #Stayawake only if this #cinemagraph doesn't let you sleep.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#stayawake only if this #cinemagraph doesn't let you sleep. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #scarymaypeep #dontbotherjust #haveagoodnight'ssleep

read more
You need too write
Don't let anything disturb you at night 
Never forget to enjoy the stars sparkling in the sky 
Don't let your worries and emotions to go high
Night time is the time for the scary to peep
Think of something nice and go to sleep.... 
 #Stayawake only if this #cinemagraph doesn't let you sleep.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#scarymaypeep
#dontbotherjust
#haveagoodnight'ssleep

Naseem Habib

read more
You can feel at ease in the whirlpool of memories without hurting your heart #Stayawake only if this #cinemagraph doesn't let you sleep.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

Collab and tell the story of what you do on the nights you #stayawake #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I watch the glittering stars reminding me your presence Collab and tell the story of what you do on the nights you #stayawake #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

Wajah doondho kisi ko kush karne ki,
Voh wajah na doondho kisi ko dukhi Karne ki.  Morning.

#goodmorning
#morningmotivation

insightful_ink

Collab and tell the story of what you do on the nights you #stayawake #Funny #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #opencollab #ARDENT_ASHU

read more
I discover that I am not sleeping 😝😝 Collab and tell the story of what you do on the nights you #stayawake
#funny
 #YourQuoteAndMine
#opencollab
#ardent_ashu
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification