Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best breachoftrust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best breachoftrust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ankit

#breachoftrust #yqbaba #negativemind Seeing the world through negativity is rather a positive and proactive step in achieving material goals. Believe me, no one is interested in pure soul and stuffs. I have changed my pen name and would be writing from today the real aspects of world from the glasses of negativity. #negativemind is the hashtag and I would love and appreciate for new suggestions and help from Yourquote and fellow writers. Thanks to all !

read more
Satire is when the untrusted and questionable character found himself regretting for breach of trust. #BreachOfTrust #yqbaba #NegativeMind

Seeing the world through negativity is rather a positive and proactive step in achieving material goals. Believe me, no one is interested in pure soul and stuffs. I have changed my pen name and would be writing from today the real aspects of world from the glasses of negativity. #NegativeMind is the hashtag and I would love and appreciate for new suggestions and help from Yourquote and fellow writers. Thanks to all !

Qureshi Mohammad Khaleel

Shikhayat karu toh kisse,
o sunne wale nahi h.
Ghaou dikhau toh kisko,
o malham lagane wale nahi rahe. #breachoftrust #heartache #nomorelove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification