Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best he_and_his_memories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best he_and_his_memories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ovid and his love poetry, memories and love quotes, father and daughter love images, indiana jones and the temple of doom, memories and friends quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

aksha

Finally back to you... 💕

Finallyyyy... >_<
We spoke after 1 year !! 
Ya exactly t-w-e-l-v-e-m-o-n-t-h-s :)
The moment he messaged me..."I felt butterflies in my stomach " that just mad me memories... The CraZieSt one... Dirty minded talks, the madness we had together!!! Our first talk.....The most awkward moment 😛
Then remembering that moment... when I was talking to him... Sitting  next to him...so close ..that only he could hear my heartbeats ❤ it was just him and I.!
All my laughter turn into tears .. The day we stopped talking ...just hoped Someday I'll find someone like him ... But destiny made it easier for me.. I had him back again.. 
I still  Remember the best thing about him was he would just sit there and smile the whole time... No awkwardness , No words ,nothing at all.. Just sit there and smile ....i still miss the way he hugged me.... 
Just smile made me fall for him everytime and that's what his Art is..!!! 💙 finally.....🙌💕
#ppt
#pen_paper_and_thoughts_
#he_and_his_memories 
#just_rendom_thought_
#thinking 
#love
#nojotoenglish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification