Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Mystery

True love #noend #ShahRukhKhan #Life

read more

PRAVIN BISEN

Reshma

Bindu Manchikalapudi

#Bindu #b love life #noend #him #Memories

read more
Love has no end!

Isn't it beautiful that we feel someone's presence every now and then. Embracing their habits even in their absence. Every little thing related to them got stuck in your brain forever. I don't tell like I remember him 24/7. But I miss him being around, giggling to avoid the laziness on a random Monday morning or some other Saturday night, I miss his pleasant smile. Memories are meant to be cherished forever because he only left those with me. I may get out of this pain but I won't lie, life wouldn't be the same without him. 

At least I can't forget all the love he gave me. At least he made me feel special when he told I'm important to him at one point. These can't be changed. When I tell I've moved on, It didn't mean I've left him and that love behind. I'm gonna remember everything and adore it till the very end. I will cherish it in every way possible. When I remembered him in my dreams, prayers, or when I wanted to share my happiness with him, I understood what love really mean.

Maybe every relation has an end but not for memories and love. #bindu #B #love #life #noend #him #memories

Sherlock Doyle

I never gave any importance to the man's warnings. After all, what could have gone wrong if I repeated the forbidden name? Similarly, I never gave any importance when the doorbell rang. There wasn't anyone outside except a box. Who could have sent this, I thought, as I opened the box. There was a doll inside; I never could have imagined that this was what the man was talking about. The doll wasn't one of the most beautiful ones out there, but it had a magical charm about it. It looked creepy, b #Hell #Inspiration #demons #Burn #Possessed #noend

read more
Insanity means doing something over and over while expecting different results.

So, was I going insane for the doll?

Read this
HORROR-INSPIRATIONAL
story in caption I never gave any importance to the man's warnings. After all, what could have gone wrong if I repeated the forbidden name?
Similarly, I never gave any importance when the doorbell rang. There wasn't anyone outside except a box. Who could have sent this, I thought, as I opened the box. There was a doll inside; I never could have imagined that this was what the man was talking about.

The doll wasn't one of the most beautiful ones out there, but it had a magical charm about it. It looked creepy, b

Tanya Multani

#noend #Sea Poetry coming soon...

read more
Still I’ll meet you there, you can rely on me,
Where there is no end to the sea.
 #noend #sea 
Poetry coming soon...

Muskan Goel

Learning don't have end
It's process which continues till ones end #noend#lifecontine#enjoywriting#enjoypeace#yqbaba#yqdidi#followme#smilegoel(muskangoel)#

Bhawani Das

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification