Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dieting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dieting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to lose weight without dieting and exercise in hindi, dieting meaning in hindi, dieting meaning in marathi, dieting me kya khana chahiye, dieting plan for weight loss,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Dr. Aastha Jain

"If you walk out of that door, I don't ever want to see your face again." "Well practically, you can't go without seeing me!" "Ughh, whatever, don't go out, you had promised you won't" "You cannot stop me, think practically, you only live once. And you can't live with someone who judges you on how fat or thin you are." #biryani #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #dieting #yostowrimo #endtoabeginning

read more
"Well practically, you can't go without seeing me!"

"Ughh, whatever, don't go out, you had promised you won't"

𝙁𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣//- "If you walk out of that door, I don't ever want to see your face again."

"Well practically, you can't go without seeing me!"

"Ughh, whatever, don't go out, you had promised you won't"

"You cannot stop me, think practically, you only live once. And you can't live with someone who judges you on how fat or thin you are."

parul sharma

#dieting

read more
Ye jo ldkiya ye bolti hai naa..  I m on dieting 😜
Sch to ye hai ki hi sbse jada foodie🍧🍧 ye hi hoti hai... 

Btw I am also on dieting 😜😜 #dieting

Mmm malwinder

mute video

Gaurav Dutta

You can't feed all, atleast  try to feed yourself. #dieting #food #happyindependenceday #marketing #yqbaba #gauravdutta #zomato #swiggy

Gaurav Dutta

You can't feed all, atleast  try to feed yourself. #dieting #food #happyindependenceday #marketing #yqbaba #gauravdutta #zomato #swiggy

Ar. Smitha

टेडी बेयर भी देखो डाइटिंग् कर रहा है
क्योंकि आजकल फिट बॉयफ्रेंड का ट्रेंड है #teddyday #teddydayspecial #valentinesweek #dieting #bodybuilding #yqdidi #yqbaba

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

डाइटिंग खेल नहीं चंद दिनों का, ऐ मेरे दोस्त
एक सदी चाहिए, कमरे को कमर होने के लिए...🙄😂 #yqbaba #foddie  #kachori_lover  #foodlove #dieting  #meme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Keerti Prajapati
#yqvinayvinayak

Pramod Kumar

#calm #dieting #slimming #Life_experience #poetryunplugged #nojotoweiters ANUSHREE Kapil Nayyar Garima Grover Anshu writer pratiksha Tiwari (pratu )

read more
mute video

kriti

choclate lovers🍫🍫🍫 #Choclates #Craving #dieting #foodie #quoteslover #poetrylover

read more
Yr na jaane mere saath asa kyu hota hai, 
jab bhi main dieting ka plan karti hu, 
tab hi kyu choclate kuch jada hi yaad aati hai.😔

- kriti choclate lovers🍫🍫🍫
#choclates  #craving 
#dieting #foodie #quoteslover
#poetrylover
loader
Home
Explore
Events