Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mother_daughter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mother_daughter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother you gave life to me, mother and son love quotes, mother teresa go home and love your family, love unconditional love mother daughter quotes, aaj mother day hai,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Purva Doshi

Happy Valentine's Day, maa. I wish I could make you read this and tell you everything that happened with me or that is happening with me. I wish could tell you how terrible those months were when he left me. How hard I cried,how hard I tried to smile, how hard it was for me to pass every moment. But I know you knew. You saw that pain killing me from inside and that's why I had your shoulder to cry and your hug for that long lasting support when on that evening when we finally ended. I am still #ValentinesDay #yqbaba #unsaidfeelings #unsentletters #mother_daughter #midnight_scribbles

read more
I don't know if I am
perfect neither do I 
know how a perfect girl 
should be but I am trying 
every moment to be your 
shadow, maa. Happy Valentine's Day, maa. I wish I could make you read this and tell you everything that happened with me or that is happening with me. 

I wish could tell you how terrible those months were when he left me. How hard I cried,how hard I tried to smile, how hard it was for me to pass every moment. But I know you knew. You saw that pain killing me from inside and that's why I had your shoulder to cry and your hug for that long lasting support when on that evening when we finally ended. I am still

AsmuAmol

Love #mother_daughter life #Grateful #yqbaba

read more
Two sleepy heads, 
One at day time another at night!! 
None of them is wrong Or right!! 
Two hungry souls, 
Requirements are apart poles! 
One for milk another for spicy rolls!! 
Two dependent bodies
On each other please note, 
Riding in the same boat ⛵
Two high & lows, 
One always tired,
Another on high energy dose!! 
Two having same date of birth, 
One was birthed & another was re-birthed!! 
Two took positions for each other, 
One became a daughter & upgraded another to a Mother!  #Love #Mother_Daughter #life #grateful #yqbaba ❤

Elakiya Murugan

Everytime you are being mirror to find out how to sensitize be better. Everything cleanses when it comes with your vocabulary .
Every phase of meetups learn how far I have to travel to find out more about life.
Every crisis becomes a possibility by your strategy in a straight face .
Every moment makes the trust that unchanged your heart is.
Unconditional and boundless you imbibe inside by heart and soul by a bond 'Amma'
Let us be us, thus God bless us always !

©Elakiya Murugan #mother_daughter

sh®ut!

#mother_daughter#l0ve..❤️

read more
#shruti💛 #mother_daughter#l0ve..❤️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification