Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LoveForAnimals Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LoveForAnimals Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ashwini

cow love.. #sunshine #LoveForAnimals #Life

read more
mute video

Anu bist

mute video

Sita Prasad

Candy the kitten
There is  a terrace and on it is a small tin shack. Once, Raju found a cute kitten and rushed it into the home. His wife hated animals but on seeing such a tiny creature couldn't say anything. Raju fed it with a syringe and arranged a good cardboard box for it. Both of them took turns to feed it as it was just 4 days baby. Their children were so excited to see it, they named it Candy. For three days they took ultimate care. Suddenly, Candy's health started deteriorating and they could do nothing about it. That day they saw the mommy cat carrying rest of the kittens to the nearby terrace. She never bothered to look for this one. Then Raju who knew about cats said that cats leave their kittens if they sense they are not going to survive. It was very pathetic to think of that baby. They still took it to a nearby vet care, but all in vain. That night Candy left. It taught a lesson to the wife that nothing is beyond the care and a person eventually learns to do what he/she might have never done before. 
 #yostowrimo #day7 #cat #loveforanimals

Shristi Sahu✨

Double standard of humanity. ✨ ✨ ✨ #HUmanity #LoveForAnimals#dualfaced life #vegetarian #contradiction #paradox

read more

अजीब दोगली मानवता है!.....!
खुले आम मारी जाने वाली हथिनी🐘 
और उसके अजन्मे शिशु की हत्या 
का शोक पूरा राष्ट्र मना रहा है...!
परंतु  
 आपकी थाली की शोभा और जिह्वा का रस बढ़ाने के लिए,
बंद कमरे में कसाई द्वारा काट दिए जाने वाले 
बेज़ुबान पशुओं का शोक करने वाला कौन है...!! 
✨🐠🥘🐔

Double standard of humanity. ✨ ✨ ✨ #humanity #loveforanimals#dualfaced #life #vegetarian #contradiction #paradox

Shristi Sahu✨

Contradictory behaviour of human. #HUmanity #LoveForAnimals #dualfaced

read more
In my view

Those who eat animals 
are more cruel than 
those who kill them.
✨
Had you not eat them, they won't be killed. ✨  Contradictory behaviour of human. #humanity #loveforanimals #dualfaced

Shristi Sahu✨

Show mercy towards animals. #LoveForAnimals

read more
Dare to dessert non vegetarian meal. 

Show mercy towards animals.

Else
 stop posting statuses 
showing you care so much about the voiceless animals.
✨ ✨ ✨  Show mercy towards animals.
#loveforanimals

Prita

Today as I walked , Near by Down the lane , In search of some happiness , My eyes caught the site of a dog , Cuddled with hunger with eyes closed to avoid the sight of food , Those eyes when opened were moist with drops yet it had a shinning spot , It's nose longed for the aroma of its favorite food , #yqtales #LoveForAnimals #helpinghands #actofkindness #smilespreader

read more
Today As I Walked ,
Near By...... Down The Lane...... 
 Today as I walked ,
Near by Down the lane ,
In search of some happiness ,
My eyes caught the site of a dog , 
Cuddled with hunger with eyes closed to avoid the sight of food  ,
Those eyes when opened were moist with drops yet it had a shinning spot ,
It's nose longed for the aroma of its favorite food ,

Shab O Roz Shayari

mute video