Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wayBackHome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wayBackHome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Tell us about the things you witness on your #wayBackHome. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I began to drop my desires I had gathered on the way while leaving home that I presumed were my numerous keys to happiness. They were in fact simply burdensome and pulled me down, not letting my eyes catch life's beautiful sights. 
On my way back home I then decided to kiss the way and hug joy. 
I felt so light that I could literally fly. I am headed 
home with a light heart. Hurray! The way is 
opening up real fast.. 

Tell us about the things you witness on your #waybackhome. #aboutme   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Tell us about the things you witness on your #wayBackHome. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am like a kid returning from school., looking forward to the warmth of home and all the smiles and snacks awaiting me..  Tell us about the things you witness on your #waybackhome. #aboutme   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
Especially today
ENJOYED the weather,
Cool breeze,
Color of cucumber and
STUNNED to see a lady
casually crossing the road and 
BETHINK my close knits.
 Tell us about the things you witness on your #waybackhome. #aboutme   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I rewind my journey
or the events happened
when I was away from home Tell us about the things you witness on your #waybackhome. #aboutme   #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
let us meet at the crossroads
a perfect place to bid goodbye Tell us about the things you witness on your #waybackhome. #aboutme   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I used to watch trees that are leaving behind and listening music all through way makes comfort i used to go for groceries everytime with all before leaving from car Tell us about the things you witness on your #waybackhome. #aboutme   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I don't see beggers on the crossing,
peddlers selling tissues and balloons,
dogs sipping from the open drains,
and birds seeking grain thrown by onlookers,
I don't see anything
for all I want is to be with you.

Varadhan P M

read more

The same trees, buildings, places
Buses trucks vans cars wheelers!
But New set of Faces doing the same!
Future became Past
Moving forwards the Present !
Experience gained
Expectations fulfilled
New promises made
Back to Sweet Home 🏠

Monalisa Guje

Tell us about the things you witness on your #wayBackHome. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
I had a bag full of memories. Tell us about the things you witness on your #waybackhome. #aboutme   #YourQuoteAndMine
#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am very to go my home..... Tell us about the things you witness on your #waybackhome. #aboutme   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification