Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best adomaa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best adomaa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Adomaaa

#Inlove #adomaa

read more
I only wanted to write, maybe inspire. Life we say is a journey but a race also. Those who run the race get somewhere but for the others who choose to sit and relax,well their life barely gets anywhere. Who we run our race with determines our destination .My passion,my tears ,my sorrows  and darkest moments have always been a lonely one ..Things always went this way until miraculously I met a man whose tender touch drove out my sanity, whose smile left me speechless, whose tender touch melted my heart and kept me warm .Ever since I met Him, He was always there for me, He kept me ,inspired me, protected me and rescued me from the pit of death. He saved my life and continiously showed me intense love. A kind of love which I have never experienced before. On his lap I found comfort and in his arms I felt secure. But all too soon He had to leave but before He left, He made a promise, a promise to be with me till the end of time.  I could not understand what He said but I knew for sure that I was in love .But with who ? I fell in love with my God , I fell in love with my Saviour and I was in tune with His Spirit .His presence indeed never departed from me..He told me He would come back for me and my promise to Him was to stay true to Him till the end of time ....

#adomaa #inlove

Adomaaa

خدا     TRUE CHRISTIANITY

It's about time we stopped pointing fingers
but rather seek to reach out to others 
We call ourselves christians but lack understanding of this very word 
We gossip and point fingers rather than lend a helping hand to those we  think are slacking 
We are fast to criticise and make mockery of others.
True christianity is aimed at being christ like and here is the case where this very word is not well  understood. To be christ like is true christianity.
True christianity is living as Christ did .
True christianity is an attitude and not an attire to be put on and removed .
True Christianity is gaining salvation and reflecting the light and not a matter of mere mention.
True christianity is to attract and to impact .

#adomaa #TRUECHRISTIANITY

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification