Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifesaviour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifesaviour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

In times of Corona, Stay at home and show your love towards your partner. Collab on this prompt and let your partner know that #youarealifesavior Stay Safe! Spread Love ❤ #moansandmoons #yqbaba #erotica love #lifesaviour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #MnMdesire

read more
you're my drug,
my addiction
as I surrender...
You're my arousal,
I lose my serenity
with your hands over me...
I wet for you
as we entangle,
making slow moves...
You destroy me,
with your passionate kisses
till your desire becomes a torture for me... In times of Corona, Stay at home and show your love towards your partner. Collab on this prompt and let your partner know that #youarealifesavior

Stay Safe! Spread Love ❤

#moansandmoons #yqbaba #erotica #love #lifesaviour  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons 
#mnmdesire

Thiru

#Doctors #teachers #lifesaviour #Collab #yqbaba #Inspiration #gratitudeforeverything 🌹🌹🌹🙏🙏💗💗💗 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with jai shree shyam🌹🙏💗

read more
Doctors prescribes safety of life. 
Teachers describes tasty of life.  #doctors #teachers #lifesaviour #collab 
#yqbaba #inspiration #gratitudeforeverything 
🌹🌹🌹🙏🙏💗💗💗 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with jai shree shyam🌹🙏💗

ujjwal pratap singh

In times of Corona, Stay at home and show your love towards your partner. Collab on this prompt and let your partner know that #youarealifesavior Stay Safe! Spread Love ❤ #moansandmoons #yqbaba #erotica love #lifesaviour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #yqlove

read more
Lovingly caressing my ghostly skin, 
A crimson dripping type of venting, 
The self destructive device bites in, 
My demonic pocessed hand continues sliding, 
Hateful of a body that remains forever unthin, 
The ironic shiny savior my hand clutches keeps me bleeding. In times of Corona, Stay at home and show your love towards your partner. Collab on this prompt and let your partner know that #youarealifesavior

Stay Safe! Spread Love ❤

#moansandmoons #yqbaba #erotica #love #lifesaviour  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons  #yqlove

PARINDA

#shayarana #shayari #dost #yaar #friends #friendship #Buddy #kavishala #dil #follow #like #love #yaari #dosti #lifeline #ch*tiya #lifesaviour #meradost #bff

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification