Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordsthatheartspeaks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordsthatheartspeaks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

INK IMPRESSION

This is what, the love should be based on .....☺️☺️☺️😊😢 💞💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #truelove #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordsofmyheart #wordsthatheartspeaks

read more
If the love is based on gentleness 
and purity of mind and soul 
then the love will be everlasting..
It will go on inspiring the lover
with greater eagerness and power..

This is what, the love should be based on .....☺️☺️☺️😊😢

💞💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

#truelove 
#yqbaba #yqdidi 
#wordsofmyheart 
#wordsthatheartspeaks

Ashu

Do You wanna know why I Love You from the first moment that I met You? ...because I felt You were "the One "...the Great Love of My Life!...My twin flame...❤️🙂🤞 love #Mycollab_ashu #true_love #wordsthatheartspeaks #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #lovethatneverends

read more
I find the longer, 
the longer I spend 
my time to talk to you, 
the stars dwelling with me 
and the flowers showering
 themselves on me, 
touching me and
catching 
my eyes in yours 
and writing our stories there.

And this is how 
our love is dwelling longer. Do You wanna know why I Love You from the first moment that I met You?

...because I felt You were "the One "...the Great Love of My Life!...My twin flame...❤️🙂🤞

#love
#mycollab_ashu
#true_love
#wordsthatheartspeaks

Bushra Jawaid

Ye faasle ab Yun hi badhte rahenge.....
Yakin maano shayd khuda ko BHI apna sath gawara Nahi....
K har tariqa azma liya humne....
Chah Kar BHI tere shehr Ka rasta na Mila.......
K chodo ab ye bahane na mil paane ke....
Ab razi Nahi khuda BHI  hume milwaane mein...... #wordsthatheartspeaks #feelingofmyheart  #instaqoute

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

हमसफ़र दर्द सह जाते हैं दिल-ए-नवाज़ों की तरह... और अहसास बह जाते हैं अल्फ़ाज़ों की तरह... #oneliner#flowoffeelings #wordsthatheartspeaks #yqbaba #yqdidi #alokstates #essentiallydeep Collaborating with deepti tuli

read more
हमसफ़र दर्द सह जाते हैं दिल-ए-नवाज़ों की तरह... हमसफ़र दर्द सह जाते हैं दिल-ए-नवाज़ों की तरह...
और अहसास बह जाते हैं अल्फ़ाज़ों की तरह...

#oneliner#flowoffeelings #wordsthatheartspeaks #yqbaba #yqdidi #alokstates  #essentiallydeep
Collaborating with deepti tuli

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

Open for collab.. कृत पर्णा दीप्ति के, पग लय में थिरक उठे #wordsthatheartspeaks #flowoffeelings #alokstates #yqbaba #2liners #lifequotes #essentiallydeep Collaborating with deepti tuli

read more
..कृत पर्णा दीप्ति के..
पग लय में थिरक उठे।

Open for collab..

कृत पर्णा दीप्ति के, पग लय में थिरक उठे

#wordsthatheartspeaks #flowoffeelings #alokstates #yqbaba #2liners #lifequotes #essentiallydeep
Collaborating with deepti tuli

Shalini Jha

#wordsthatheartspeaks #believeinyourself #selflove #keeploving @Shalini❤️ Thank you🙏🏻 . . 🌼 Prasoon Jha

read more
Manzil bhi Meri hai , Safar bhi Mera hai , Na Jane Kyun Fir Bhi Kayi
     Sawal Karta ye Dil hai !! 

To be Continued.... #wordsthatheartspeaks #believeinyourself #selflove #keeploving @Shalini❤️ Thank you🙏🏻
🌼  Prasoon Jha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification