Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TemporaryPost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TemporaryPost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about temporary hardness of water is due to, love is temporary but friends are forever, in life everything is temporary, everything is temporary love quotes, temporary love quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

cressy adoline

Tried this first time😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👻👻👻👻 #TemporaryPost #funnything #commonjokes #spookytale #yqbaba #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #eveningdecision

read more
face the dare, yes he decides to overcome his fear over walking alone in the lane , the spot where many dead souls were used to capture the soul of the person crossingby. Being aware of all of these , he step out from his home and started walking through the deserted lane, before he step out, he decided not to respond over any sound he hears all over the way and just focus in his steps on the road to reach his home again through another lane, but as he reach halfway down the lane, he started sensing the presence of some other thing over his back and that makes his heart to sounds loud and all of a sudden, the noise of air piercing the atmosphere made him to turn back. At the next moment he felt  himself to be falling out....

from the bed in his home!  Tried this first time😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👻👻👻👻

#temporarypost 
#funnything  #commonjokes
 #spookytale
#yqbaba

Hrishabh Trivedi

अब चाहें जब आए सावन, सावन का इंतज़ार नहीं रहा
इतनी बरसती हैं आंखें कि बारिश से प्यार नही रहा #temporarypost #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yourquote #shayari #oneliner #yqhindi

नरेश होशियारपुरी

Poking मित्रा’s ke liye... मंजुश्री आपकी रचना का #long_distance_collab सुशील कुमारी "सांझ" seja...apko tag karna to shyd 11 janmo me sikh paynege.. Sorry..🙏🏼 Hybernation .. #YourQuoteAndMine #TemporaryPost #meethiiiiiiislove #क्यामैं_लिखनाभूलरहीं_हूं #u_r_useless #grudgesofsoul

read more
सुनो! यही उदासियाँ लाएगी तुमको और करीब मेरे...
ज़रा सोच कर, तन्हाई में मुझे मुस्करा दिया करो... Poking मित्रा’s ke liye...
मंजुश्री  आपकी रचना का #long_distance_collab 
सुशील कुमारी "सांझ"
seja...apko tag karna to shyd 11 janmo me sikh paynege..

Sorry..🙏🏼

Hybernation ..

Siddarth

Guys, my sincere apologies if my previous post was disrespectful & offensive to anyone who read it.

It wasn't intended & was just a casual dig, a no harm meant there pun. But then yeah I understand the sentiments. I shouldn't have touched the sensitive topic even on a funny note.

Genuine, sincere apologies. The post got reported and I've deleted.  #yqbaba #apology #temporarypost

Siddarth

Shaan ❤️ Anyone else?! #yqbaba #TemporaryPost

read more
Listening to tanha dil tanha safar after growing up hits an all new different level  Shaan ❤️

Anyone else?!

#yqbaba #temporarypost

Sanket Chaudhary

#unknown_angel Should be a #TemporaryPost ? 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Unknown Angel

read more
दर्द तो कुछ सिखाए जाता, .......
आंसु दिला के, भिगा के जाता,.... 
ये ग़म है कडवा, थोड़ा तू सह लें..... 
ना मिलते किनारे कस्तीओसे पहले .... #unknown_angel
 Should be a #temporarypost  ? 😅     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Unknown Angel

Kasim Crestfallen

That FOGG's adv was legendary. #TemporaryPost

read more
Other apps: Aur janaab kya chal rha hai.

YQ users: Har din ek naye page ka inauguration
chal rha hai. That FOGG's adv was legendary.

#temporarypost

Miss xyz

I don't know about the
miracle that never happened.

But I know, if that never 
happened, that's a miracle.
 #temporarypost #yqbaba #miracle #senliners

Miss xyz

I'm trying to grow my fonts. P.S. I know, you adjust fonts to fit into the bg. But my mind builds a different and unusual thought. 😑 #TemporaryPost #yqbaba

read more
I don't know why!

But whenever I see quotes with big sized font, I feel like the  writer wants to say something louder to reach everyone's ears. I feel like the writer wants to make us aware of certain things that we are unaware of. 

Whenever I see quotes with middle sized font, I feel like the the writer is trying to remind something that are ignored from longer time. I feel like the writer is trying to convey the message to the world of the things, that we pretend or simply just forget about.

Whenever I see quotes with small sized font, I feel like the writer tries to chew the emotions at first place and then strains to gulp it down. I feel like the writer tries to portrait own story in different manner. I'm trying to grow my fonts.

P.S. I know, you adjust fonts to fit into the bg. But my mind builds a different and unusual thought. 😑

#temporarypost #yqbaba

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

I am actually proud of myself as a man. I am proud despite my flaws. I won't hide and make excuses. No. That's me. That was always me. And that will always be me. #TemporaryPost #realmen #keepitreal #Random

read more
#Random thoughts

You know, every year, on Men's Day, I get many messages from female readers that I am such a great gentleman and an ideal man. And I always think and sometimes tell them that I am not. I am a half gentleman and a half bad boy. I always was flawed, not ever even remotely an ideal man. It's due to my writings that many women might think that I am a perfect man. Yes, writing has made me a better man. But I am still flawed, very flawed. But then, still, I am a great man, as per me, at least. I have a 
pure heart and a pure soul. But still, I am a half bad boy and a half gentleman. I always liked bad boys with the heart of gold. And I always wanted to be this guy. Even in the next life, I would like to be the same flawed guy. Many guys like creating this "image" of a good boy. But I never do that. I keep it real.

I won't say that girls don't misunderstand me. I am a good boy. No. I am not. I am flawed. You can fill a book on my bad things. But you can fill ten books on my good things. So, there. Maybe, you see only one book in me. And that's true. Maybe, you see only those ten books in me. And that's true too. But I see myself as the sum of those eleven books. I am actually proud of myself as a man. I am proud despite my flaws. I won't hide and make excuses. No. That's me. That was always me. And that will always be me.

#TemporaryPost #RealMen #KeepItReal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification