Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best terracelove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best terracelove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

When the dark winds blown, it blows away all the darkness engulfed our eyes and the thunder rain accompanied by the wind vanishes all our sorrows with it Feeling so refreshed and heavenly after so long days in my terrace in rainy evening... #terracelove #rainyday #summerrains #shan_priya_clicks #MyCnC #ovphotography

read more
          When the dark winds blown, it blows away all the darkness engulfed our eyes and the thunder rain accompanied by the wind vanishes all our sorrows with it

Feeling so refreshed and heavenly after so long days in my terrace in rainy evening... 

#terracelove #rainyday #summerrains #shan_priya_clicks 
#mycnc #ovphotography

Annruzai Fernandes

टेरेसवरी जायला आवडत नाही मला.
ते तर तुमचं घर त्या वाटेत पडतं ना म्हणून.
बस झालं मंग... #terracewalaromance
#love 
#life 
#terrace 
#terracelove 
#तेरेइश्क़में 
#तुझीमिठी 
#प्रेम

mummy_s_prince

Terrace is the most wonderful & unbelievable place for those who really wants to find themselves. The place where I spend my most of the time only with me. Sometimes I lost myself with many things. Sometimes I create some wonderful quotes and expand my thinking on the real world. Terrace is eye witness of my love story. In the evening she come on her terrace and I go on my terrace. We casually have some quality time not together but we chat with each other by smile, eye & Nature. Terrace is the #qotd #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yqlove #terracelove

read more
A Place where I can meet the real me. A place where I am spending a half an hour with me, music & Espresso (Black Coffee). A place where I play some tunes on my Guitar. A place where no one can disturb me. A place where I lost my real life. Terrace is one of my favourite place in the house.🏡🏡 Terrace is the most wonderful & unbelievable place for those who really wants to find themselves. The place where I spend my most of the time only with me. Sometimes I lost myself with many things. Sometimes I create some wonderful quotes and expand my thinking on the real world. Terrace is eye witness of my love story. In the evening she come on her terrace and I go on my terrace. We casually have some quality time not together but we chat with each other by smile, eye & Nature. 
Terrace is the

gardish

ये जो तुम छतों पर खुली जुल्फ़ों को हवा में लहरा रही हो,
खबर क्या है तुझे, इधर का भी दिल डगमगा रही हो।
©gardish #terracelove #balconythoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification