Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Vasudhaeba_Kutumbakam Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Vasudhaeba_Kutumbakam Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Antara Chakraborty

Hii everyone and Subho Noboborsho to all of you.🤗 Through this simple quote I want to say that no matter what happens the Sun Will Rise and Shine Bright 😊. Just like Sun gives us Light similarly we also should learn from the Sun and light up with your loved ones 💖 in these extended Lockdown period.😉 As the Sun does not discriminate between who to give Light similarly whenever their is any occasion we all should celebrate it irrespective of caste creed or language.😊. To be true I Love everyone on #sunlight #stayhome_staysafe #Vasudhaeba_Kutumbakam #Subho_Nababorsho

read more
The Sun has risen,
From the same direction.
Giving the Brightest light as usual.
Yet due to this dismal situation,
Our soul wants to Give up.
Still, WE AIN'T GONNA GIVE UP.
WE'LL FIGHT AND TERMINATE THIS DEADLY DISEASE.
AND FINALLY LIVE IN PEACE. Hii everyone and Subho Noboborsho to all of you.🤗 Through this simple quote I want to say that no matter what happens the Sun Will Rise and Shine Bright 😊. Just like Sun gives us Light similarly we also should learn from the Sun and light up with your loved ones 💖 in these extended Lockdown period.😉
As the Sun does not discriminate between who to give Light similarly whenever their is any occasion we all should celebrate it irrespective of caste creed or language.😊.
To be true I Love everyone on

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification